“Great for the kids”
Review of Scitech

Scitech
Ranked #9 of 169 things to do in Perth
More attraction details
Owner description: Scitech is an educational and engaging science centre conveniently located in the heart of Perth. As Western Australia's leading science education institution, this unique centre offers interactive science experiences for people of all ages to enjoy.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A wonderful place to take the kids or grandkids in the school holidays. There is a lot for them to see and do and plenty of interaction activities. Our grandkids loved every minute of it.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

What a great way to spend a rainy or cool day in Perth. All of my boys ranging from 3 years to 11 years were mesmorised by this place. Infact they didn't want to stop for lunch (tip- take your own lunch) and were closing up on us. Loved seeing science being so fun for them!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a staple for Perth parents with young kids. We have bought an annual pass a number of times. Both of my boys enjoy their visits - especially the new exhibits.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is such a great day out. I first went there with my 6 yr old son 10 years ago and he LOVED it.....we went back this year and.....he LOVED it (me too, just saying).
It's a truly interactive and INTERESTING place to spend time in.
If you're in Perth - GO!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Scitech - the name may put many off because it sounds like it will be very boring and all about science, don't let that stop you!!!! I am not a science fan myself but there are so much cool and exciting exhibitions to visit and great place for kids!