“A different Perth”

79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A different Perth”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! Whilst reminding me of my trip to UK a few years ago, I enjoyed the quirkiness of the buildings in this arcade. There are some quirky shops too, as well as nice cafés mixed with the usual touristy shops.

Visited June 2014

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“love”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love love love this place it is lie a scene out of Harry Potter ( diagon Ally) the shops are very unique, like a hand crafted chocolate shop :) a handbag shop were all bags are made fro crocodile, barramundi etc, an antiques store a store that specialises in all things Egyptian, I loved this place.

Visited May 2014
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A touch of the past”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I love this place. It gives me the feeling of being somewhere in a little village in Europe, with the quaint little shops and the beautiful entrance to the shopping mall. Most of all , I love waiting out the front of the court for the clock to strike on the hour so we can all see the horses with their riders pass round the face of the clock as it chimes the hour.

Visited May 2014
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“This isn't London”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Not impressed by this place at all. if you think it's like England try visiting England you will find it isn't anything like it. It's a commercial rip off and the shops are so expensive. They have even tried to use Jamie Oliver to boost it. Tear it down is my advice. But sell me the clock first.

Visited September 2013
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent !!! 👌”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Reminded me of Amsterdam haha
I like the idea that it's in the city , it gives a lot of character to it's surroundings

I didn't get to eat or have a drink there but I'll defiantly be returning there for a meal as the restaurants / coffee shops looks great