“Too many governers”
Review of Government House

Government House
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Too many governers, not enough plebs left to govern. Government House is stupid. It's grounds etc are not even open to the public and it takes up acres of prime real estate in our CBD!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Government House is well worth a visit, particularly if you have children. The gardens are spectacular and the ballroom divine. It is a beautiful reminder of history and that we can do things well in Perth.

1  Thank KBL2703
Reviewed October 4, 2012

just beautiful! the gardens are gorgeous & if you have an opportunity for concert in the grdens - grab it with both hands!!!

1  Thank Vionnet
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Governor's Official Residence in perth. Beautiful old building set in large beautiful gardens. It opens to the public occasionally don't know when though.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

As per title, Loved the gardens myself. Most people like the inside too, and I can see why, just not me. I was doubly fortunate to have a guide and the history of the building/ site is very interesting. The cellars were fully booked up and we couldn't get in, speaks for itself I guess. Recommended.