I stayed with my family and it was a wonderful experience. I am glad that I did not opt for the possibilities far away from CBD. Location is one of the prime locations in Perth. Just cross a bridge and you are right there in the middle of CBD. If you Hire a car then you have the luxury of ample parking space with the Mountway and if you decide to utilize the excellent TransPerth transport you are right on the spot. Almost any area within the WA is in your reach, use GPS on your mobile and you have number of possibilities to travel. Esplanade Bus Port and Train Station is only minutes walk away. Get to Transperth Busport and buy your SMARRIDERS and now you have access to all the transport, go to Fremantle or Beaches or places you like to.
Within CBD Transport is Free and at this location Woolsworths is not far away, go fetch your grocery to cook in your own self contained kitchen and enjoy meals, tea, coffee anytime you like while staying within the budget.
If you have to attend some official work then CBD and all offices are nearby, even if you forgot something at the Mountway, getting back to apartment and attend the job instantly is not a big deal. If your agenda is convenience, budget and proximity with self containment, Mountway is a very good option. I must say that staff is excellent especially the Manager. Traffic noise is easily handled if you close the glass doors and use AC. TV channels are fine and there is a WIFI facility
There is always a tradeoff between certain things and you have to strike a right balance and for me it was Mountway. However, one should look into his own preferences before taking the decision. For me it was really a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth