I stayed at Mountway for 9 days and overall it was a very pleasant experience. The room was spacious, bed comfortable, kitchen well equipped and the bathroom was excellent with hot water and high pressure at all times. Limited Foxtel channels were a nice touch (I got to watch the US Open) and the staff were always helpful although I needed very little from them except tokens/washing powder for the laundry. While parking seemed to be an issue (car park was full a lot of the time) I personally had a hire car for 4 days and had no problem finding a car park every-time I returned. $100 p/n is very reasonable for Perth and you get more than you pay for. I have to mention traffic noise as it is noticeable although I had no trouble sleeping and there was no other noise to complain of. Free public transport runs practically to the door every 15 mins and takes you right to the city should you wish to utilise it as I did for the first 5 days. (It is excellent)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth