Very disappointed with this accommodation and could not stay there for more than two days. We actually found an internet cafe the first day we were there and booked another hotel for the last 5 days of our stay. Old, dirty, noisy, what can I say. We saw about 7 to 8 people staying in one room when we walked past their open door. Set up for backpackers, 1 double bed, 2 singles and a pull out sofa bed, nothing like we thought. I am not a snob, but this place was really old and badly maintained. Close to the city, I will give them that, but built over an eight lane highway. Could not get a wink of sleep. The balcony, as it was advertised, was closed in with filthy glass windows overlooking the highway, not good. We are hoping to get some money back from Discover West as this place was advertised deceivingly on their website. We unfortunately paid over the net before we travelled so we were up for double going into another hotel. Very upset and should not be marketed as 5 star location for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth