Mountway Holiday Apartments
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
$105
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
  • Pool
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
$200
$117
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$91
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewskings parkst georgessmall kitchenconvention centerwalking distanceperth cityapartment was cleanair conditioningfree buslaundry
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My stay was for business & the location was excellent - only a few minutes walk across the bridge & I was in the city.

I stayed in a studio apartment & appreciated the larger room & the flexibility of being able to prepare my own meals - especially breakfast.

Staff were very friendly & helpful & the Mountway city map they gave me quickly became indispensable for getting to know Perth CBD.

Top all of that off with the great value rates (much less than the CBD hotels!) & this place is a real winner!

I would deefinitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ComunicationComando
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My second stay in Mountway,over here from the U.K. I find value for money and helpful service. The rooms are cleaned well every weeks, and there is no limit to extra towels etc. The staff in the office are friendly and helpful. I would certainly come here again if I was coming to Perth. Helen

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Helen S
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed at Mountway apartments on and off when I am in Perth city on business.

The last time was during the heat wave and the air-conditioner was very much appreciated. This time they gave me a room facing the river. I have always found the staff helpful and friendly.

As I pay for my own accommodation I appreciate the low price. My business could pay for a 3 or 4 star hotel but I like my own kitchen. Don’t change a thing.

it’s all good just the way it is.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank alan c
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I first stayed at Mountway about 5 years ago and came back in January this year for a longer stay. This time I was with my Mum and 15 month old toddler. The apartment was clean, tidy and spacious, we had more than enough room for the pram, lots of toys and luggage and even a highchair. Not to mention the extremely active toddler. The beds were comfy, the faint noise of the highway wasn't an issue and we all slept very well. Brilliant views of the city and the lights are awesome at night.The air conditioning was excellent, we had several 35-40 degree days during our stay and it remained comfortable in the apartment. The kitchen had a new fridge and microwave and was very well equipped. The shower was great and had a bath tub which is fantastic for toddlers. The Digital TV (especially the channel ABC4kids) was very well utilised. The staff were amazing, friendly and extremely helpful, accommodating us with all sorts of things from a lost key late at night, to extra towels and sheets whenever we needed (messy work being a toddler), replacing light bulbs, providing us with a high chair and even toys and dealing with signed for parcels from England for us to name a few. The reception area is very welcoming and has a good supply of food and drinks and most importantly, MILK! I actually also booked a tour through reception the first time I stayed at Mountway. We used the washing machines and drying facilities lots. We always felt secure here and we have met lots of nice people from all over the world. The location is brilliant, Kings park is so close and it is lovely, and just over the bridge is the cbd and all the public transport that you need plus loads of restaurants and coffee places. We would definitely stay at Mountway again and have really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JJV2013
John B, General Manager at Mountway Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your very informative review. It is always pleaseing to have guests returning.
Kind regards John & Sue Bergin

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been a regular visitor to Mountway Holiday Apartments over the last 15 years and wouldn't choose to stay anywhere else. The apartments contain all the facilities I need, kitchenette, digital TV, air con, comfy bed, bath or shower with plenty of hot water and the location is so central either to the city itself or King's Park is just a short walk away up picturesque Mount Street. Rooms get serviced weekly depending on your length of stay. The staff have a wealth of knowledge regarding any trips you might want to take, there is also a caretaker onsite during the night in case of any emergency. This provides a feeling of extra security. Washing machines and ironing facilities and wi-fi access are also standard on site.
Choose Mountway for friendly introduction to Perth.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo