Adina Apartment Hotel Perth
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$123
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
$113
$101
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
$130
$117
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$91
Priceline
1,597 results
All reviewsmetro bargreat locationexhibition centrebus portelizabeth quaymounts bay roadclose to public transportwashing machine and dryerlarge bathroomself containedshort walkroom servicekings parkbusiness tripgood sizecar parkreception staff
Reviewed October 4, 2010

First off, $400 a night should get you a place without a rusted tea kettle, room service that arrives in non-biodegradable styrofoam containers, or beds with mattresses that have seen better days. I had to ask for milk for our tea, and they complained about it. Although we arrived at 4:45, there was only one person working the reception, and he was on the phone answering questions for 9 minutes while a queue formed. No one came to assist. The bell person couldn't manage to get all of our bags, so I had to get them myself. Parking is WAY too expenive ($27.50 a day) The previous reviews about it being too pricey, and about the TVs are true, as well as the lack of television channels. Our travel agent booked us here, but I think she must get quite the kickback for what we received. Also, nickle and dimed for things as innocuous as the laundry soap and water. So tired of this sort of bologne in an expensive hotel. The entrance is complicated to locate (we drove around the block 4 times before we realized if, when we telephoned for directions the day previous, the manager has simpy told us to drive into the convention centre, we would have found it more quickly. The rooms are nice, but seem a worn. I think we all could do better than here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank suspect309
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were upgraded and the rooms were fantastic, roomy and modern. Staff were a little slow at reception but location is also great for the convention centre.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a work function at the Perth Convention Centre.
Upon arrival both the receptionists were exceptional! They acknowledged us as soon as we entered the foyer, they were pleasant and very helpful, which just made the day/evening more exciting.
We had a function at the Perth Convention Centre that night, and on the way back to the hotel my husband had an accident on one of the railings and sliced his lower leg open. We were not aware of the severity of the damage until we returned to our hotel room. I rang down to reception and I explained the situation and asked if they could book me a taxi which they did; after a more detailed inspection of his wound, one of my friends advised that we should get an ambulance so I rang down to reception again and again advised that it was worse than what we thought and will need to call an ambulance. Their receptionist advised that I had to call the ambulance, which was fine and I said to them that we would come down to the foyer and wait.
This is where all the good service given previously was tarnished...
We were waiting for about 15- 20 minutes in the foyer area for the ambulance to arrive and at no point did the person who was manning the front desk come out from his office and ask if we were okay or if we required any assistance. He knew we were there, he knew that we required an ambulance and it would have been nice for him just to show that he was concerned for our welfare especially since the towel we were using was soaked in blood.
As it happens we were at Royal Perth Hospital from 12.30am till 9.30am that night so I can not comment on what our stay in the hotel was like. When I came down to check out I joked about this with the receptionists and told them what had happened; both of them showed no emotion or interest, so this annoyed me so I said that I was disappointed that the night receptionist didn't know acknowledge us while we were waiting for the ambulance and again nothing! Not one word just a blank looks, I was quite shocked of the lack of empathy - I didn't ask or even imply that I was wanting a refund or a free night, but a "Im sorry to hear that" or just some sort of interest in the customer would have been appreciated.
So we experienced a bit of bad luck that night, no fault of the hotel, but we were their guests and its the small things that do not cost anything that people the remember the most. and I will mention that parking cost us $42.50 (from 1pm Sat to 10am Sun) another blow for the experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2010

As my heading suggests this does the job, but its pretty bland. Its directly opposite the Perth Conference Centre so would be very handy if one were attending a conference. It also OK for St Georges Terrace area which is only 5 mins walk.

Staff were friendly but perhaps not as professional as other Hotels in Perth.

Didn't use the restaurant. I bought my own breakfast and used the facilities in the room.

The breakfast pack they offer you is a not value for money and consisted only of a small carton of milk, orange juice and cereal.

I would stay here again but probably not my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank AMWA13
Reviewed May 26, 2010

This is my fourth visit to the Medina Grand. I've stayed on both business and leisure trips and while the hotel doesn't pretend to be five star, I really believe you get what you pay for. Even the smaller studio apartments (most rooms are one-bedroom apartments) offer more space than the average hotel room, complete with small kitchen, lounge and dining room facilities. And everything's right on the doorstep. Being positioned at the "Paris" end of Perth, there are top restaurants and bars, His Majesty's Theatre is a five minute walk away and the heart of the city's shopping precinct is only a few minutes further. All of the staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. There's a lot of do-it-yourself stuff so not all of the services of a true hotel are on offer, but the service, location, cleanliness and space more than make up for that.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business