Adina Apartment Hotel Perth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central(Perth)
  • Room Service
1,597 results
All reviewsmetro bargreat locationexhibition centrebus portelizabeth quaymounts bay roadclose to public transportwashing machine and dryerlarge bathroomself containedshort walkroom servicekings parkbusiness tripgood sizecar parkreception staff
Reviewed May 28, 2009

I stayed here on a business trip for 2 nights, and found absolutely nothing to complain about with any aspect of my stay. Studio room was ample for my purposes...Well maintained and clean. Front desk staff were always ready to lend a helping hand, or provide advice/assistance with my business needs, and I highly recommend this hotel for a stay if you're on business or pleasure, due to the central location. I did have some small issues with the The Metro Bar downstairs, in that...for a bar, the furniture seems impractical. It's mostly shin-height sofas/coffee tables, and for someone trying to wend their way through this, it can cause concern when trying to juggle drinks and move outside to the table area for some fresh air. Not overly user-friendly when you consider this is a bar after all, and people are not always using 100% of their mental faculties when trying to navigate through a low-level maze like this. I had no problems, of course, being of sober habits (yeah, right..), but others may find this a safety issue. All in all, a great stay, and I have no problems recommending this hotel as a very professionally run establishment. Top marks...but please consider reviewing the coffee table/sofa obstacle course in the Metro Bar.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MadsDad
Reviewed May 16, 2009

Very close to the Convention Centre (See photo). No complaints except the bus interchange starts operations at about 6:00am.

Bus every minute or less so when we slept with the doors/windows open (Perth is very hot) it was quite noisy but not a big deal either.

It does annoy me that they charge for parking - $25 per night!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2009

We stayed in these apartments when we first got to Perth. We were impressed with the apartment & the staff were very helpfull to us with regards to service & advice. We only stayed for 3 nights before we left on our travels but found it was in a good postion to get to do the things we wanted to.
Would we go back to these apartments? Absolutley!

Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2008

My wife & I recently spent a couple of nights at the Medina Grand Perth, and were disappointed. Although the location is very convenient (our main concern when booking), the customer service left a lot to be desired.

During our 2 night stay we found the staff to be extremely rude. Examples of this include when our lift key didn't work, we were told we must be doing it wrong beause the receptionist was sure she had programmed it (we found her 5 minutes later standing in the lift continually trying the key which still wasn't working - which still didn't help us get to our room!), Plus when we asked if we could park the car out the front for 20 minutes while we checked out and packed the car, we were initially told we would need to pay $20 for parking, and when I told the receptionist that the manager from the night before had said this would be fine, she told me that it wasn't fine and that I could park for a maximum of 5 minutes or pay $20 (we were eventually given a 15 minute 'free' pass).

The continental breakfast (3 cold slices of toast, fruit salad & cornflakes, with no tea, coffee or juice for $19) was very poor value, and the rooms to be noisy and overly light early in the morning - although we were on the 5th floor, we could still hear traffic all night and the room got light before 6am despite the curtains being closed. In addition on the last morning we couldn't get in or out of our room due to electric wires hanging from the ceiling ourside our room & all the way along the corridor - we hadn't be warned of this at all, and when we couldn't get past the workers didn't apologise, they just said we couldn't pass at the moment.

The one positive was the friendly barman when we stopped off for a nightcap in the hotel bar one night.

The hotel obviously lives off of it's location, and the majority of it's staff do not deserve to work in the hospitality industry.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank DaftAussie
Reviewed July 18, 2008

This was a great hotel. We had a one bedroom apartment. Location was right next to the Convention Centre, and only 10 minutes walk from the main city centre streets. I highly recommend this Chinese restaurant called Grand Palace, 10 minutes walk away. The food there is delicious!! Service was almost too helpful and too friendly, and efficient. The apartment was very spacious and homely, with a dishwasher, microwave, large fridge, washer, and dryer. So convenient. Bathroom was spacious and modern as well. The downsides are that the hotel could do with a few more cable channels, the couch could be a bit more comfortable, and that the water running from the tap was brown for a few seconds on turning on the tap. This would still be my first choice if I went back to Perth. Good value for money too. One thing to note is that almost everything in Perth closes at 5pm!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank aputty