“Mid Week City Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #13 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Perth, Australia
“Mid Week City Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My Husband and I just spent two nights in this fabulous apartment.
I was pleasantly surprised by the cleaniness and functionality of the 1 Bedroom Appt.
The King Bed had crisp white sheets and feather weight doona. Bathroom has lots of fluffy white towels and completentary toiletries . Kitchen has everything you need in case you want to cook in house , however the location of this apartment will have you eating breafast lunch and dinner at a miriad of restaurants and cafes in the city centre which is easily assessible via sky bridge into the CBD a few minutes walk away.
I worried about negative reviews however I am glad I took the plunge and booked a very enjoyable couple of days at Adina.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Larry020

Thank you so much for your candid Trip Advisor review. It was tremendous to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms spacious, clean and fresh.

We are in the middle of Perth CBD at close proximity to shopping, restaurants and public transport. Glad that this made your stay more convenient.

Once again, thank you for your time and posting. We are looking forward to be welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next trip into the city.

Warm regards

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kew
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great location. Our apartment was ideal for the 4 of us, (adults), however we were very disappointed with the level of cleanliness. It really did need a thorough clean. Beds not very comfortable. Staff were helpful when asked.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Dear Kevin F S

Thank you taking the time to provide your feedback. I do apologise that our standard of cleanliness did not live up to the excellent standards we endeavour to deliver.

I am disappointed to read that the cleanliness of your apartment was questionable. I have addressed this issue with my housekeeping supervisor. Currently we have a program of deep cleaning in place, with carpet and upholstery cleaning taking place in all apartments. This is scheduled for completion by the end of June

Once again, thank you for letting me know about your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and exceeding your expectations.

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager
Leeming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed with my wife for a couple of nights away from the children,very spacious and comfortable appt,outside pool wasn't heated but the enormous spa made up for it. All in all I would return but perhaps try the other side of the buliding facing the convention centre

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Glen B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to complete this review.

I would like to advise future travellers that our pool is heated.In the last few days with cooler nights have reduced the temperature of the our pool. We have increased the temperature of the pool to compensate for the heat lost over night.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Westlake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I regularly travel to Perth for work and always choose to stay at the Adina apartments. The location is a short undercover walk to the CBD, and the rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable. The staff are friendly helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Michelle L,

Newman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I enjoyed our stay the rooms are kept very well staff were very friendly both front and backhouse
Definatelyt would stay again when visiting Perth.
Access to Perrth CBD is easy to get to by using level one exit to overpass into business area and then a quck stroll into the Malls

Dear Brian E W,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stayed with my parents during the long weekend . This place is close to all the main attraction like Shopping Mall ,kings park, convention center and specially close to the swan river.Clean rooms with great service.

Dear Mandy S,

I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable long weekend staying with us and that we meet your expectations.

Bunbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Both front and backhouse staff was great.Clean and quiet property. Love their service. Surely be back again.I was amazed to see the staff member goes out of their way to help the guest. Only regret will be when key doesn't work on lift.

Dear Tegan R,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we meet your expectations. The lift key issue has been addressed. A faulty batch of keys has been identified as the issue. We have removed these from us.