“Great service, friendly staff”

Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The apartments are well set out and clean, reasonable mini bar prices and complimentary chocolate. Shower had no water pressure however suggested to staff that a water saver head might fix the problem. Downstairs bar was good with good service. Balcony small and you get a whiff of cigarette smoke from the bar below every so often. Good value for couples and family.

Room Tip: Request a front room away from the bar area if you don't want smoke smells from the bar.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear IPLK

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and found our staff to be very friendly!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth again in the near future.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Hotel was well located next to underground bus station and near train station. Clean and comfortable room and bed. Helpful staff. Enjoyed the pool and spa. Internet worked well and was free during our stay. Balcony a bonus and great for a quiet cup of coffee to start the day.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Leanne W

Thank you so much for your excellent Trip Advisor review. The Team and I appreciate the time taken

I will share this with the Team and I am sure they will be delighted to read your feedback.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward welcoming you back again!

Best regards,

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 15, 2014

thanks for having me. unfortunately i could not get hot water in my room which soured my experience. I also felt that due to the location of the hotel down behind the bus station, i did not feel very safe when walking to and from the hotel at night after dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Michell C
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Michell C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to complete this review.

I am disappointed to read that you felt concerned for your safety. In my time at the hotel we experienced no issues with guest safety, due to the presence of Transit Police at the Bus Port and security at the convention centre. Future guests should note that there is quick access to the city via our level 1 guest access, which is well lit and monitored by CCTV.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I did lots of research before deciding on this accommodation, and it paid off. Great location; efficient and friendly staff; lovely room; comfortable bed; fabulous location. Perth is a beautiful city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon V
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Sharon V,

From my team and I at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased to read that your "research" has "paid off" and that you have enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Doing lots of trips to Perth these days for medical reasons. The hotel is in a great spot, easy access to all medical facilities, quick taxi rides. Walk up to the city, lots of places to eat. Perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Robyn D
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Robyn D,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we meet your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The staff at Adinas were only too happy to help and always followed up on enquiries. The pool, gym and sauna were clean and convenient. the only downside was the internet service which slowed or failed at times of high demand. The room was on the convention centre side and was very quiet.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Allan W

Dear Allen W,

My team and I thank you for taking the time to post a review about Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. We're are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found my team happy and helpful. I'll be sure to share your feedback with team.

I have noted your comments with regard to slow and failed connections to our internet service. Our service provider has recently upgraded our service, which has required some fine tuning to ensure we deliver a reliable service, hence some slow speeds and failed connections.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. My team and I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Room was dirty. Bed was old and cheap - I hurt my back sleeping in it.
The furniture and fittings were also of cheap quality. Overall the standard was well below competitor brands such as Quest. OK but only if rate is discounted.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark D

Dear Mark D,

Thank you taking the time to provide your feedback. I do apologise that our standard of cleanliness did not live up to the excellent standards we endeavour to deliver.

I am disappointed to read that the cleanliness of your apartment was questionable. I have addressed this issue with my housekeeping supervisor. I currently have a program of deep cleaning in place, with carpet and upholstery cleaning taking place in all apartments. This is scheduled for completion by the end of June.

Once again, thank you for letting me know about your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and exceeding your expectations.