“Fantastic accomodation”

Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We had a scoopon voucher making this a very affordable option. Always nervous about a reasonable priced accomodation but this was excellent. The reception staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. The evening "special" meals were great value.
Parking was a little difficult to locate at first but a quick call and the reception staff were patient and clear with their directions.
Thankyou adina apartments for a great end to our fortnight Western Australia holiday!!

1  Thank AustraliaEthel
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear AustraliaEthel

Thank you for your review.

The team and I are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We are always very reasonably priced and pride ourselves on being value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth again in the near future.

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed in a King one bed apartment for Australia day. Room was surprisingly good value for the price, modern and clean with kitchen, bathroom, sitting room and bedroom. We had a minor issue at check in when we were told parking needed to be pre-booked on Australia Day. I had spoken to the hotel previously about parking arrangements and this hadn't been mentioned - as soon as I told the reception staff this they worked their magic and sorted a parking bay for us straight away.
Overall very happy and would certainly stay at the Adina again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dipster1980
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Dipster1980

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback of your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

The team and I are delighted to read about your experience. We pride ourselves in our guest service and are glad to hear that you appreciate the facilities and cleanliness of the hotel.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Four of us booked two rooms on Australia Day, to be able to walk to see the Skyshow.
Modern, clean, well equipped, nice balcony, small kitchenette, toiletries. T.V. in sitting room and bedroom. Staff very friendly, good location, wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 17 had a sitting room, table and chairs, balcony overlooking convention centre, quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Terry-ann C

Thank you for taking the time to complete your informative review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I have no doubt this will provide future travellers to Perth great assistance.

My team and I appreciate your kind comments with regard to facilities and cleanliness of the hotel.

I recognise the efforts of team members mentioned by name via Trip Advisor, if there was a particular team member that made your experience more memorable please let me know, either by calling the hotel direct or email apilani@adinahotels.com.au

Best regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Have stayed in adina a number of times. It's proximity to public transport, the river, the CBD, kings park all make it wonderful value for money. It's very comfortable and has everything we need as a family with small children

Dear Carry C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed not only the central location of the hotel which gives our guests the ability to explore Perth with ease, but also the great service in which you received by the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

On behalf of the team and myself, we look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth on your next visit to Perth.

Kind regards & safe travels

Ankit Pilani
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed with a Scoopon deal at peak period. Room had obviously not been used in a while - the water from the taps ran yellow at first!

We were in a one bedroom apartment. This would be perfect for a conference stay or business travel. There's plenty of room to spread out and work and the soundproofing is surprisingly effective from street noise! Having a separate living area makes it easy to invite colleagues back for planning sessions etc and self catering is always welcome for breakfast options.

For a holiday stay, though? It just doesn't have that "holiday feel". There's no "plushness" about the hotel and it's quite a walk to the malls.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Penny C

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review of your recent stay with at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay and you find our apartments spacious. I am sorry that your initial experience was not great. I have shared your feedback regarding the water issue with our maintenance manager and the issue has been rectified.

If you would like to discuss any other aspect of your stay further, please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel or via email apilani@adinahotels.com.au.

Kind Regards,

Ankit Pilani
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I recently stayed at the adina hotel and really enjoyed the convenient location to the city. The staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed in a studio apartment. The in house movies were not working and they were unable to fix it or change it out so the manager kindly advised that if I wanted they would provide me with a DVD player and if I wanted any movies (dvd's) I could buy some and they would reimburse me. They went out of their way to try and help. It was a quiet room with a balcony. The downside is parking can be tricky as the location being at the exhibition centre as it can be busy. Finding your way to the lobby can be tricky but if you call the staff they will be more than happy to help you find your way

• Stayed: January 2014
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear DavinaLee

Your kind comments regarding our reception team are greatly appreciated, I will ensure that these are passed on. Please let me know if a particular team member has exceeded your expectations. I will ensure that their efforts are recognised.

I noted from your comments the difficulty in locating Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. For future travellers using a GPS to locate the hotel we suggest that you enter 21 Mounts Bay Road – Perth Exhibition & Convention Centre, this will provide the correct route to the hotel.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We had a great time , the room was lovely,spacious and clean. Had level two and were facing the pools side. Which was nice.The staff were great . We will be back again.My only issue was breakfast but otherwise good.

Room Tip: we had room 34
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Maree H

It has been a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your experience with us. I am sorry that your experience at Metro Bar & Bistro was not satisfying. I have shared your feedback with the owners and management.