“Great location, friendly staff,,”

Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, friendly staff,,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I was at the Adina for business in early February and found the hotel great!
After being screwed around with rental cars at the airport and a long flight from Sydney....... It was nice to be greeted by a very friendly staff member, no fuss parking.
The room was bigger than average studio style hotel room and had a nice balcony.

The hotel is in the city and approx 30 ish minutes from the airport.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Christopher C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate your feedback.

It was disappointing to read of the problems your suffered with your hire car, however I am happy that my team where able to turn this experience around for you.

I recognise the efforts of team members mentioned by name via Trip Advisor, if there was a particular team member that made your experience more memorable please let me know, either by calling the hotel direct or email pwilmot@adinahotels.com.au

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was in Perth for the weekend and my one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor with a balcony was perfect for my needs. I got a really good minimum 2 night rate which included parking in the hotels basement car park.
The room was spacious and furnishings were modern. Fully equipped kitchen, full size fridge, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, kettle, stove, oven, clothes washing machine and full kitchen utensils. Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with balcony off lounge. Separate bedroom off lounge with large walk in robe. Flat screen TV's in lounge and bedroom.
Room key card has to be used in elevator to get to your floor so good security.
There's a railway/bus station food court and small supermarket next door to the hotel which you enter from a side door with your room key on the 1st floor of the hotel which was great for grabbing a basic meal and coffee and for buying basic supplies for the kitchen. The mini bar was very reasonably priced. Helped my self to the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc ($25) and an orange juice ($3).
The fact the railway/bus station is right next to the hotel would be very handy if you didn't have a car. I did have a hire car and with my room rate including the car park and it is the main reason I chose to stay in these apartments. If you have a car make sure your rate includes this. Some of the rates don't. Returning to the car park late on Saturday night the basement car park was full but reception gave me a free pass to park in the Convention Centre car park which is literally next door to the hotel. You can access the hotels basement elevator with your room key from the Convention Centre car park which was great.
With my balcony door closed I had no problems with noise from the buses at ground level. I had a late check out on my last day of 12pm and I couldn't hear any noise at all and slept soundly till 10am. Obviously with the balcony door open you do hear the city noise outside but with the hotels close proximity and location in the city centre then this is to be expected. Once the balcony door is closed you can't hear anything.
Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I had no problems at all during my stay and thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room on a high floor would help if you were worried about outside traffic noise
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MagellanMelbourne
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear MagellanMelbourne,

Thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to share with us and your fellow travellers your experience.

I am sure this wealth of valuable information and tips will be a benefit to future travellers looking to stay in Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience and I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Busselton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Booked a 1 bedroom apartment for the weekend of the Perth Food & Wine Show several months before the event, as it is across from the Convention Centre, I had assumed it would fill very quickly. My booking was thru the hotel website taking advantage of the 30day or more advance booking price. Imagine my surprise when checking the site , 3 days before to find the price was $55.00 cheaper. Told by staff that its like booking a plane seat, the person next to you probably didn't pay the same price as you.
The apartment itself was lovely and spacious

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Liz B,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to share with us and your fellow travellers.

I have noted your feedback concerning the price fluctuations, this has been noted for future events.

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had stayed here for couple of weeks during my business trip in Perth. The location is great, right at the heart of the CBD and close to the town center. The Esplanade station is literally next door, so great access to trains and bus services. The apartment itself is pretty good. Stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was spacious, well furnished (covers all basic necessities) and with equipped kitchen. It also has a decent gym and swimming pool to relax after a long day at work.

However, I would sometime feel that the bathroom has not been cleaned, only the towels been placed back to it's place.

The other complain would be of the quite expensive internet packages ($200 for 2 weeks!!), which some of the competitors are including in their room rates.

Having said that, I would still love to come back to Adina on my next trip to Perth.

Room Tip: Try for the corner rooms for a better view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Subhankar,

I have noted your feedback about bathroom cleanliness this issue has been raised with my housekeeping team to ensure we are improving consistency and quality of our apartment servicing. It is feedback such as yours that keeps on track with delivery to our customers’ expectations.

I have noted your feedback concerning internet prices, our prices are in line with other Perth hotels.

Western Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We were really happy with our apartment. Very reasonably priced, nice big king bed, huge bathroom, kitchenette, living area. 2 flat screens (one in bedroom)
A little bit of dust near the bin but apart from that very clean.
Room service was a let down, food can quickly but we did not get what we ordered and when we did it wasn't very nice unfortunately, won't dine there again.
Defiantly recommend the room & will stay again

• Stayed August 2013
Dear grinnysgirl,

My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to share with your fellow travellers and ourselves your experience.

Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband stays in Adina every time he is in Perth for work. I personally have stayed with him on two separate occasions. We always stay in a 1 bedroom apartment.

I love that the apartment has a fully equipped kitchen. You have an electric stove top with four surface cookers, an oven, a range hood, a good-sized fridge, and a dishwasher. We also had an electric water kettle and a toaster. Plates & cutlery are available as well as different glasses and mugs.

I love that there is also a washing machine, dryer, an iron, and ironing board.

I'm not too fond of the bathroom floor color, as it is black (can't tell if it's clean or not), but I've learned to live with it. Having just a small glass panel to wall in the shower area is a bit peculiar for me, but I've learned to live with it as well.

Not a fan of the couch fabric & texture.

Housekeeping is not consistent in terms of the service provided each time the room is cleaned. Some mop the bathroom floor while some do not. I'm not sure either when vacuuming is done regularly, but during the times that I am in the room while they are cleaning it has only happened once. What is consistent is the rubbish being taken out and the towels being replaced each time, which is good.

Reception is very accommodating whenever I call in requests. I've asked for additional clothes hangers, a baking pan, a cooking pot, wine glasses, replacement of an already broken toaster, and fixing of a broken range hood, and all of them were done. Very happy with the service on this aspect.

Location is very good as it is in close proximity to the bus station and the train station.

Overall, Adina is a good home away from home for my husband and I.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Frances Y,

Thank you for comprehensive review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

Your comments and feedback are welcomed, all of which have been shared with my team.

I have noted your comments regarding housekeeping. These have been addressed with my housekeeping team. Your comments on the broken items in your room has been raised with my housekeeping supervisor to ensure prompt reporting to the maintenance team, so they can action repairs or replacement without delay.

It is important to me as a hotelier that my team deliver a consistent high standard of housekeeping. A goal has been set for my team to achieve 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.

Your kind comments regarding my reception team are greatly appreciated, I will ensure that these are passed on. Please let me know if a particular team member has exceeded your expectations. I will ensure that their efforts are recognised.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further, please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel or via email pwilmot@adinahotels.com.au.

Oxenford, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had a 6 day stay in Perth, including a Conference at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. This hotel could not have been better place, with the Centre a short walk across the courtyard. Our room was great - with a separate bedroom, there was plenty of room to spread out with laptop and files. The restaurant was excellent, and I enjoyed the pool on one of those hot Perth afternoons. The gym was very convenient too. It was also a reasonably short walk up to the CBD, and no distance at all to the river. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear BribieAnne,

Thank you for your taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have no doubt that this review will be of assistance to your fellow travellers and our future guests.

I certainly hope I have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards