“Beautiful breakie for Gluten Free”

The Courtside Restaurant
Ranked #1,050 of 1,462 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a meal with family, friends or colleagues in our warm and inviting casual restaurant, located inside Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel. The restaurant can cater for up to 80 patrons with both alfresco and indoor air conditioned seating. Working with fresh local produce, our Executive Chef and his team prepare seasonal menus with a twist on classical dishes. We are open for breakfast 7 days a week and dinner from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

After staying up the road, we walked down and found this place. It is tucked away off the road so you need to follow signs. I gluten free, not by choice, but the staff were happy to cater for me. We ordered off menu but there is buffet too. Good food with bottomless tea & coffee. Looking forward to dinner back here later in the month.

1  Thank Shizane

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I would like to recommend this restaurant! I had a dinner at Courtside with my european friends on our trip in WA...my meal was just delicious and waitress realy friendly. I ordered a medium steak, meal was perfectly prepared and well presented..,surprisingly delicous for good price.

1  Thank Michaela O
Reviewed January 1, 2014

wouldn't be different, my expectations was attended with outstanding level and efficiency work from kitchen and front staff in the Courtside Restaurant. Food were well presented, reasonable prices, and the most important, food was perfectly delicious. With simplicity and good taste the menu offers varieties of food included for vegetarian people as my friend who enjoyed the perfect combination of puree with his beautifully cooked barramundi fish. Good music and good place to relax after a busy day at office. Most probably will be back with more friends and this time I will try the lamb cutlets one of the most beautiful meal, been told for other guest who was impressed too by a good service offered . thanks for the joy you gave me guys. I have had such a special dinner.

2  Thank Mquita
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Dined few times while staying in the hotel.great breakfast and very good dinner menu.nice quite restaurant setting and good service.not too expensive for hotel dining

1  Thank Bonnygossan
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Good food and great variety for everyone
Friendly and dynamic staff. Always ready to help.
Value for money specially the tapas.
Breakfast staff was smiling and pleasant to talk to.
Good atmosphere and music. Simple Decorations.
Will definitely come back.

1  Thank gg_hy