“love this place”

Meet Fresh
Ranked #925 of 1,398 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We've been here and loved it, but you have to like Asian sweets. When I posted the photo up on Facebook, I was getting people asking me if the 'mince meat' in my dessert was good :) Umm..that's the beans and taro..hehe. Love, love love!

There are newer reviews for Meet Fresh

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I don't know why the last reviewer was complaining. I thought the food was fantastic...you just have to know what to order. The crushed ice mountains with red bean paste, tapioca balls, and taro, topped with ice cream are out of this world! It is huge, delectable, and cheap! Way above and beyond my expectations. I will be back here again and again!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The place seems to be packed out all the time, so my initial thought was "it must be good!"

MM and I didn't find any of our desserts was that spectacular. In term of taste, the flavours were just average, definitely isn't worth all that hype about.

For more reading on Meet Fresh, please see http://www.nini-foodielicious.com/2013/09/meet-fresh.html