“Consistently quality food and coffee”
Review of Dome Cafe

Dome Cafe
Ranked #225 of 1,485 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I've had a number of weekend breakfasts here over the past couple of months now and found them all to be very good. The coffee has been great with the one exception.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The coffe is pretty good though the interieur was a little old but clean.
I really like the fact that they offer free wifi - you don't find that often in Australia.

Prices are a little over the average . I paid 5$ for a large flat white

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm also from the east coast & had never experienced Dome before. As a solo traveller it offers everything I needed - quick & easy, from ordering through to delivery. Pretty big menu & good value for money. They even had a pile of daily newspapers to plough through. The desert cabinet was well stocked & I gave in to temptation with a fruit crumble (with cream & icecream, oops). Yummy.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I'm from the east coast, so we don't have Dome. We tried it for lunch, not expecting much, and were very happy with the service, choices, quality and pricing. It's very difficult to fault them. They're not top of the range, but for breakfast or lunch it was a welcome sight when we wanted a cosy place to eat on a budget.
The restaurant on St George's Terrace became a favourite of ours during our trip to Perth, as the location was excellent and the restaurant itself was very comfortable and had a nice atmosphere. The wait staff were lovely and the experience always lifted our day
10/10 would go again

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The best thing that can be said for Dome is that their long standing existence helped stop overseas chains like Starbucks get a hold in Western Australia!

But modern cafes now far outperform poor old Dome, both in food, coffee, vibe and value for money.