“Great little place”

Luxe Spa on Kensington
Ranked #6 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Perth
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went along with girlfriends for a morning of pampering and we were a little sceptic as it was a Groupon voucher deal. But what a lovely surprise we had! We were greeted by Genevive who was very pleasant and hospitable. Our upgraded massages were wonderful. The rooms are clean and invoke a sense of calm even though a little tight spaced.
The bamboo massage was great...never having experienced one before.
To top it all we were taken upstairs to a private space to have our cocktails and bites which we thoroughly enjoyed!
Thankyou Ophelia and staff for making our day out so special. We WILL be returning!

5  Thank preet1717

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Luxe Spa on Kensington has only recently opened. Ophelia the manager is a bright spark and very personable, making me instantly at ease. There is an extensive range of treatements (facials and massages) all of which appealed to me. I chose the Ultimate Indulgance Massage package and it truly lived up to it's name. I floated out of the treatment room after my session feeling light as a feather...making my way to the lovely relaxation room for my complimentary tea and a blissful 1/2 hour of being with the feeling of peace. Afterwards I took a walk around this trendy area of East Perth, found a river, just a minute away from the spa which was an unexpected treat. It's only a few minutes walk from the spa to the Claisebrook Train Station which was handy too. Top marks all around. Will be back for sure.

4  Thank Melanie D