“Good value for a day.” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Perth and Fremantle Tour with Optional Swan River Cruise
Ranked #13 of 82 Outdoor Activities in Perth
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome Discover the beauty of Western Australia with ADAMS Pinnacle Tours. We have over 30 years experience in the industry. Take advantage of our local knowledge and travel in comfort and style. Experience ancient landscapes, unique wildlife, picture perfect coastlines and towns steeped in history. We look forward to showing you the ‘must see’ highlights and revealing little known gems that make this state such a popular destination. ADAMS Pinnacle Tours is part of the ADAMS Group and together with ADAMS, provides Australia’s most advanced operational support and Australia’s most technologically advanced control centre. Why Choose a Tour Sit back, relax and let someone else do the driving for you. Australia is a vast continent with some tough terrain, driving distances can involve up to 950 kilometres a day. With this in mind, it is best to let an experienced driver guide take you to some of the country’s most beautiful places. On tour you can also enjoy informative commentary about the places you visit and delve into the history and culture of the places you explore.
Hong Kong
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Good value for a day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Booked with Grayline and finally got this full-day Pinnacles 4WD Adventure tour. Not the first time to see koala and wombats but still impressive to start out at the wildlife park. The lobster lunch at Lobster Shack in Cervantes was a real surprise and, to me, a highlight of the tour. Other spots e.g. Pinnacles, the 4WD ride (in a coach!) etc. are pretty much as what were described by other tourists. In general, it's a nice, organized & concentrated tour, especially if you don't drive. The tour guides (one more Japanese guide in my tour - although he doesn't serve me) are helpful and caring.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank leeyikki
Chad D, General Manager at Adams Pinnacle Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted that your tour in Western Australia was enjoyed and you had a memorable experience.

We hope that you will be back again and please let us know so we can offer you an added value for our return visitors.

GM

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Taste of Western Australia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

My friends and I went on the Full Day Pinnacles, Koalas and Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure. It was so much fun. Starting out at Caversham Wildlife Park where we got to meet kangaroos and koalas, next a pretty drive to the ocean to the The Lobster Shack, the processing plant is not too exciting, but I recommend getting the optional lobster lunch. It was so fresh and delicious, it is worth the extra $$, and the drive there.

The actual pinnacles rock formations were interesting and a great place to take pictures. Lastly the 4WD over the sand dunes was a lot of fun, and for the more adventurous optional sand boarding. This was another place for some cool pictures.

We had a lot of fun and felt it was a nice mix of interesting things to do in the Perth area. It was laid back and relaxing. Our guide was pleasant and pointed out interesting things along the way and shared some history of the area too. I would recommend it.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Get out of Perth and see the outback”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was in town for a conference and wanted to see more than the city, so signed up for this day long tour. We definitely covered a lot of ground- I think about 550km in total. The four components were all quite interesting and for me the highlight was the lobster tour in Cervantes, followed by the Pinnacles, which are definitely a sight to see. One shortcoming- I am used to walking tours, and did not realize just how much time would be spent on a bus, with only shorter periods given to walking around the various sites. In retrospect, it makes sense given how much distance we drove, but I got a bit tired at the end of all the driving. Not sure how to improve- maybe just highlight to people how much time is spent in bus/compared to outside and walking around.

One great thing that was unexpected- I was staying in Fremantle and was told I had to meet the tour at the Visitor Centre in Perth. It was a pricy cab trip, but I was happy to do so. On the way back, the driver taking people back to local hotels volunteered to return me to my hotel in Freo- and we had a great chat during the trip. Thank you for that!

Visited July 2013
Kuala Lumpur
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“very blurry tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

ok, i guess i have very high expectations and none of it was met... i get to see the places... i get to hear some explanations from the tourguide/bus driver.. but i dont see the enthusiasm or the reason why i should take the tour in the first place... its like riding a schoolbus and being told what the buildings are for.... a bit confusing dats all

Visited May 2013
Chad D, General Manager at Adams Pinnacle Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you were disappointed in our services and tour. We have only been given many praises for our tours after 35 years of running. Our coaches are 5 star with full luxury as you have seen 50% more leg room , reclining seats, toilets and air conditioning on board. Our city Sights tour is a half day tour which feedback asks that we showcase the history of the city with iconic locations such as Kings Park, Cottesloe beach and Fremantle also to have the opportunity for a river cruise back to the CBD.

I will endeavor to build this tour and hope that we can try and entice you back to again travel with our reputable company. I am sorry once again and hope that Western Australia did not give you a bad impression from a half day city tour.

Please let us know if you are out this way again and we will endeavor to satisfy you with our professionalism award winning company.

Thank you.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a relaxed road trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Went for a day trip with them from Perth to Pinnacles. Friendly staff, and quite good commentary while on drive.

Visited April 2013