“I will come back!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We came the second time and the food is great. I recommend to share, but to ask to bring all the entrees first and then the other dishes. The flavours of the dishes are really great.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Amazing thai food, one of the best ones I had so far! Great atmosphere with friendly staff.
The tapas menu is a little pricy, the main menu however are fair priced and absolutely tasty!
Try the F-Duck with red curry - yummy!!

2  Thank Amsely
Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you're staying at the Novotel Langley or Pan Pacific, do yourself a favour and slip up Hill Street and down into Red Opium for a memorable dining experience. We popped in for a light supper at about 8.30 on a Sunday night. I called in advance from our room at the Novotel and they had a spare table for 2 (lucky) as when we got there it was full! They had my name written on a cute framed placard on the table. We ordered the soups, scallops and Red Opium asparagus. Yum! I asked for "hot" for the Tom Yum and it pushed me to my limits while still being super delicious. Might get medium next time :)

1  Thank brightestspark
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

The food here is top notch. The only reason I gave them a 4 out of 5 was that the service was a little slow. I'm guessing they weren't quite prepared for a Sunday before a public holiday so we'll definitely be heading back to try again. Try the $40 set menu to get a good variety of dishes-scrummy!

1  Thank Joel C
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Was a very good dining experience especially with the unique deco and ambient that really suits its name "Red Opium". Food was really Yummy. We had Red Opium shooter, Yin & Yang Dips and HOT Diced chicken salad as entrée (Note for everyone, if were asked "how Hot do you prefer', unless u can take very spicy food, otherwise, just get the mild or medium level). Not to forget the grilled king prawn, cant get enough of that. My partner had the Yum Wagyu which he said was really GOOD too... Overall, worth a second visit to try the other dishes.

1  Thank mushimushroom