“Always Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Always Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is by far my favourite Thai restaurant. Luckily they do Cambodian dishes to further the culinary experience.

I have been back many times and I'm still working my way through the dishes. Trouble is that they have a great range of dishes and they are all that tasty, I want to have what I had last time I visited.

The meals are all good size and we normally get a dish each to share. The Thai chilli dish is very hot/spicy but there are many dishes that will cater for milder palettes.

The service is top notch from walking into the restaurant door. It isn’t much from the outside but once inside it is clean, tidy and has a friendly atmosphere. Nothing seems to be too much as they staff are always making sure that you have everything you need.

It is BYO so great for taking your own drinks. As the restaurant isn’t that big it always seems full so whenever we go we book, which I suggest. It can’t be just me that loves their food as there is always a line of people at the door picking up their takeaway orders.

The prices are very affordable with most dishes being just under or slightly over $20 and it’s always fresh and very tasty.

In my opinion this is the best Thai/Cambodian restaurant in Perth.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chizzel

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great service, well worth the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

You know you are onto a good thing, when you overhear a conversation between owners and customer who drove 45min just to get food in this local residential type restaurant which sports some of the most tasty, authentic and well presented Thai food I have tried in Australia in the last few years. I was lucky enough to be put onto this place by my friends, who consider this place their "local" as they live not far away. What a find! Its unpretentious, almost humble dining room, made cosy by the sprightly owners who, though they appear to have seen quite a few summers, still put an effort in with customers, rushing around the restaurant making sure everyone is happy. On the night we dined, we ordered 3 dishes and fragrant steamed jasmin rice and shared the dishes. The serves are pretty massive, so keep that in mind when you get all excited about the menu. We ordered dry curry with beans and pork (superb, and you can choose how hot you want it, we went for medium and for non-Thai/Asian pallet, its pretty spicy!), lemongrass prawns (so fragrant, tasty and with huge juicy prawns) and chicken dish with large flat noodles (cant remember the name). All the food promptly disappeared. Best still, one can BYO, so we enjoyed a lovely WA riesling with our food free of any corkage fees. Way to go! There were quite a few locals dropping in as the night progressed to collect their take-aways, so I would imagine that would be another option.

• Visited January 2013