“Delivers”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The entrance was difficult to find. Once inside, the way to the restaurant section was through a bustling bar area, all decorated in modern brick and wood style befitting the grill cuisine. There is an African theme that does not overwhelm. Service was quick, warm and precise. It's expensive, but the meat was as good as it gets. Hippo Creek is best suited for smart casual dining, you will eat well. A good time was had by all. Tip: have the milk tart for dessert - simple, but so comforting!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pie and Chips, Go and eat the pie and chips from the Bar menu. Its one of the best little finds in Perth.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I purchased a groupon deal for 2 people for a 3 coarse meal with wine for $79. Great bargain.

When we arrived, I walked up to the hostess, she never even looked up to greet me. I said "Hello, I have a reservation for 2 for 6pm" and gave her my name. She reply "follow me" walked around a table and tapped the seats and walked off. I turned to my partner and said, "did she even say this was out seat"... and he said "no".

Other staff were friendly and the food was good but it still didnt make up for the hostesses behavior.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Was here new year eves 2012 so it was very busy but the staff were perfect, along with the food which was amazing, for such a busy night there was a nice relaxed atmosphere. The service was 10 out of 10 and would recomened for all.., yum yum :-)

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

We all enjoyed our steaks they where cooked to perfection but the service lacked emencly.

The price of the meals where reasonable (but not for the service we recieved)

The wine and beer menu where quiet good with a lot of choice and priced well.

It is like a mix between hogs breath and Rockpool - the food was fantastic but service is child's play.

The venue is beautiful and new - great decor.

At this point there are so many restruants I'd try before going back.