“Tennis at the Arena”
Review of Perth Arena

Perth Arena
Ranked #22 of 174 things to do in Perth
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Beautiful new arena. Well organised, nice and clean. Food expensive but parking cheap and convenient

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This new showpiece for Perth has a trendy exterior, and the interior has steeply angled steps that allow closer viewing of the now-frequent world class music acts who come through Perth.
The only disappointment is the concrete floor for the pricier standing tickets at the front.
Standing for an hour before the concert then another three hours on concrete isn't great.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Well done Perth, you definitely have a venue to be proud of! Intrigued by all the hype about the new Perth Arena I was recently tempted into attending the Journeys/Deep Purple concert. And what a night it was. We found the place really first class for service, atmosphere, lighting seating, ease of viewing the stage and acoustics. It was such an exceptional night out; we'll defiitely be back. I must add that I don't normally do concerts.

2  Thank WTN_007
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I went to the Perth Arena for the first time recently to see Neil Young ( who we loved it was a great concert by him).
We were very disappointed by the arena, firstly drinks and food very expensive, a bottle of water $5 a pie $8.50 and you can't bring anything in. The venue was vert hot and I and others around had to fan ourselves all night!!
The seating was very average we paid a lot of money for front row seats which were side on to the stage and you had to turn sideways in your seat to see, which is difficult when you have a very large man next to you.
There was very little leg room with these seats and we and others in front row had large pools of water under our feet, so I could not put my bag or jacket down on floors so in my lap all night.
Thank god for a great concert by Neil Young but the venue was very average experience.

1  Thank lindadownunder
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm unsure if the arena is worth the amount of money spent but so far it seems to be a positive move for Perth! Although there has been a lot of controversy about the complex and it's appearance, I've enjoyed all of the events I have attended here including Perth Wildcats games, Niki Minaj and the tennis! I'm also planning on attending Jesus Christ Super Star here at the end of May. I'm unsure whether all of these events would have made it to Perth without the arena to be honest but who knows!? Everything I've been to here has been well organised and well staffed. Thumbs up Perth arena!