“Excellent fresh Thai and great service”

Fifteen Soi Shafto Thai Bristro
Ranked #265 of 1,398 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I eat here quite regularly and find the food to always be super fresh, very tasty and the service is always outstanding. Very hard to find this combination in a Perth restaurant. I also love the fact it is BYO with a bottle shop just over the road. A great place for a relaxed dinner with friends or family.

1  Thank TimMPerth
There are newer reviews for Fifteen Soi Shafto Thai Bristro

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Plenty Thai on Shafto Lane is fast becoming my favourite lunch destination for its delicious food, great location (about 5 minutes walk from my workplace!) and best of all, value for money... not to mention, excellent customer service too!

More details on Plenty Thai at http://www.nini-foodielicious.com/2013/09/plenty-thai-restaurant.html

1  Thank Nini-EatDrinkTravel
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pad Thai Chicken - Food was normal. Service was outstanding.. we brought a voucher to this Restaurant as serve for 2. At the end, we have 4 persons attend which is 2 adults, toddler and baby. We have mentioned when we make a booking.
We arrival to the Restaurant, one of staff serve me in the table. I showed the voucher to her then she told me this is serve for 2, now we are more person, they need to charge for extra. For me, if the extra person is kid or adult, I more happy to let them charge, but is toddler. still need to charge? Oh! Then I was told her.. is toddler still need to charge? She seem like not happy and run away...
Not much choice can be choose. We order Pad Thai, Red Curry Beef and Satay Chicken Stick. You can't say is Good, but acceptable to eat.

1  Thank klo5678
Reviewed June 30, 2013

A friend and I shared a meal here before heading off to a concert. We did not have a booking but were very early so finding a table was not a problem. The service was fast and attentive. Our meals were delicious, I thought servings were a bit small compared to other Thai places I've eaten at, but they were lovely. Everything was very clean which I liked and think is very important. This place is perfect for a quick meal but probably not for a lingering evening out. It is definitely a good place to eat.

1  Thank JacMc61
MooPlenty, Owner at Fifteen Soi Shafto Thai Bristro, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Hi! We thank you for kind feedback which is very encouraging. We're glad that you have appreciated our foods and services and enjoyed dining experience with us. We very much look forward to serving you again. Best regards.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to Plenty Thai Restaurant on a Friday night after drinks. It was busy but we managed to secure a table outside. It was a little chilly outside and before we knew it one of the waitresses told us there was a table available inside and would we like to sit inside.

The food arrived very quickly after we ordered and it was fresh (definitely not oily) and delicious. The portions are a good size and the price is very reasonable. We were all very happy with our meals and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank BlissOnEarth
MooPlenty, Owner at Fifteen Soi Shafto Thai Bristro, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind and supportive feedback. We're very glad you enjoyed our foods and services and very much look forward to serving you again.