Fraser Suites Perth
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$84
ibis Perth(Perth)
$85
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$99
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$99
$92
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$138
$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$120
$106
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$100
Trip.com
$130
$119
Agoda.com
1,757 results
All reviewsheirloom restaurantswan riverpete evansone bedroom suiteroom serviceadelaide terraceserviced apartmentwasher dryerfree busesmodern hotelcity centrebuffet breakfaststreet parkingacross the roadriver viewan upgradebus stop
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel is situated at a reasonable walk from downtown Perth and the "CAT" buses (free) pass in front of the hotel which makes getting about town easy. Rooms are nice and well set up, to include suites with kitchenettes. All seemed nice and the staff are truly pleasant and helpful
It is a nice place at a reasonable (for Perth) rate and the restarant delivers good food with excellent service.

Room Tip: All rooms were fine and quiet, even with construction going on next door.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Acton K
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was an absolute great hotel! Firstly, they allowed us to check in way early - 10AM! On top of that, they upgraded our studio to a 1 bedroom with river views! The views from this hotel are stunning!
The room was modern, clean, and very comfortable. The only negative would be the beds - as part of our King bed (in room 1407) seemed to have lost its springs - it was too soft. The bathroom, living rooms etc were all perfect.
The hotel is very convenient for buses - either to go to the CBD or down to Fremantle. Both are just outside!
It is a nice area of Perth as it is close to everything, yet very quiet!

Room Tip: We had room 1407 - which was a perfect size for relaxing after a long day, not cramped and had amazing views!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank asitabkhan
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. The rooms and design are lovely. The L'Occitane products are a nice little surprise. However, for a 5 star hotel which is expensive as it is, I've found several "fashion over function" problems. In the bathroom there is hardly enough room for a make up bag, let alone my toiletries bag, hair straightener and blow dryer. There is no bench space in the bathroom to put anything. There are 2 big cupboards but they are not deep at all, so again nothing fits. Also, the lighting in the bathroom is not ideal for doing make up which is a real pet hate of mine. I ended up putting my make up and toiletries on the kitchen bench and doing my make up under the lights of the range hood (there's a mirror lining the back wall of the kitchen).
For the state known as "Windy Always", you would think the seals on the doors to the balcony would be quite durable, however on the second night of my stay the wind was whistling so loudly I had trouble staying asleep. I put my hand up to the top seal of the door where the whistling was coming from and there was cold air gushing in - and really nothing I could do about it.
I definitely feel like the hotel has tried to save costs but employing some young (annoying) staff members. Some were lovely (the gentleman were very attentive) however others were definitely not trained in 5 star hospitality. There were 3 of us staying at the hotel and after asking about 5 times if there was another room booked for the 3rd person (because they were only checking us into 2 studio suites - which didn't seem to click with the blonde European back-packer type receptionist) she still said she only had 2 rooms booked. The third room was in fact booked but she apparently just didn't check for the name that we repeatedly gave her to look if there was a separate booking under another name. Also, the company I was travelling with had booked 4 nights but we were checking out after 3. The receptionists' heads almost exploded because they couldn't comprehend why we booked 4 nights (the trip had simply been cut short a day). So the Asian receptionist started stressing out and telling us we'd have to speak to Agoda to cancel the 4th night because they couldn't do it there and bla bla bla...This was after the almost-6-hour flight from brisbane and at 11:30 at night when we all just wanted to go to bed and we couldn't care less about the 4th night, it was all paid for by the company it doesn't matter etc. But we still managed to get a lecture from the Asian receptionist regardless.
I will say that the morning buffet is probably one of the best I've ever seen (second to the Westin hotel buffet in Sydney). I'm not a fussy eater but this buffet seems to cater to all diets and preferences, they've even taken on some great "clean eating" type recipes (e.g. mini chia puddings) to keep up with the current health fad sweeping the country. Although again, some of the staff let it down and are simply not trained in 5 star hospitality which you would expect from such a "classy" hotel. All staff looked 25 or under. Im 25 myself so I'm certainly not saying age is the factor letting them down, they clearly just lack the training or maturity/sensibility to be dealing with the clientele the hotel are obviously trying to attract. This is another pet hate of mine - staff make everything a million times better if they are trained correctly, and so many hotels skimp on this which really lets it down. I travel a lot for work so to have attentive staff willing to assist you as much as possible in the politest possible manner (because I'm usually exhausted and stressed by my workload!) is just so refreshing - I did not get this from Fraser Suites.

Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Chelsea R
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed at the Fraser Suites Perth for a week and found it to be quite satisfactory, but not luxurious.

The hotel is fairly new and still sparkles. The beds are comfortable, the equipment in the rooms is top-notch and there's free Wi-Fi. Dinner in the restaurant is excellent.

There are a few things missing for what claims to be a five star hotel, however. Some of the services are quite limited or unavailable out of hours... Arriving at 10.30pm there was no concierge or porter available, so I had to lug my luggage to the room myself. The room service menu is also quite restricted after this time - only a couple of main courses are available. Newspapers are left in the lift lobby, not delivered to rooms, unlike the sister property in Sydney. The breakfast buffet is a little limited - only one type of cooked eggs, etc.

That being said the hotel is quite comfortable, especially for business travel. If you are looking for indulgent luxury on your holiday, though, Fraser Suites Perth may fall a little short.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank stamphappy
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My girlfriend and I have just completed our vacation in Perth from 30/6/14 Mon - 4/7/14 Fri. We stayed here at the Frasers Suites for the past few days. Unlike a typical hotel, this has a more service-residence feel to it. During our stay we could see many business type pple in the residences. It is a convenient place to be based as it is situated between the airport and city. Public transport is very convenient. After touching down in Perth international airport (T1), hop on a transfer bus to the domestic airport(T3). From there take either bus 37 or 40 to Frasers Suites. The bus drivers in Australia are very friendly. You can tell them where you plan to go they will let you know where to alight. Frasers suites stop is directly opposite the hotel. At a certain roundabout, one can clearing see the hotel before alighting at the stop For the return journey, do everything in the reverse order. Bus journey will take around 30-40 mins depending on traffic. There is also a direct shuttle bus service known as airport connect. This shuttle bus will alight at a few designated stops within the city (AUD $15 one way per pax)If you are traveling in a big group, try the airport connect shuttle instead. Alight at the ambassador Perth and walk for around 5 min to Frasers. Getting to the CBD is just as convenient. You may use the free bus service( CAT) bus services to get to King's Park, Perth Station ,Barrack Street Jetty and many other places of interest. There are 4 colour of CAT buses servicing different routes so transfers may be necessary. Perth mint is a 7 min walk from the suites. Stay wise it was pretty comfortable double room. There was a mini cooking station with an electric stove,fridge, drink glasses, oven and a dishwasher.There were plenty of gd food in Perth so unfortunately didn't use the amenities.There were a few minor glitches during our stay. First nite upon check in I realized we had 2 bottles of shower gel and a bottle of conditioner( no shampoo) in bathroom. Second day it was back to order. On our last nite in perth when we returned back from traveling there was a bottle of complimentary water by the bedside( something which we didn't receive throughout the past few days). Lastly upon checkout we were informed we had consumed a Cadbury chocolate from the mini bar. However the concierge was quick to offer the waiter( still puzzled??). All in all I had a great time in Perth, will be back in time to Frasers :)

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple