“Fraser Suites May 2013”

Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Milan, Italy
“Fraser Suites May 2013”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed at the Fraser Suites for 3 nights.
The room was lovely and very modern.
The bed was comfy but the pillows were far too big. We asked for thinner ones and received ones that were exactly the same as the ones on the bed. My poor husband found it hard to sleep because of the pillow :(
The front desk staff were friendly.
There is 3 hour parking onsite monday to friday 8am - 6pm monday to friday or valet parking. there were always plenty of spaces available.
Would definitely recommend the Fraser suites.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sallyannemilano
Tamara K, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear sallyannemilano,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback

Our sincere apologies that the In House Pillow Menu was not offered after your call to reception. We are also happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable.

We do hope that to welcome you back in the near future.

With Kind Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (420)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I guess I was simply unlucky to have been placed on the 17th floor and have my keys not working correctly. Was a tad annoying as we were off to a wedding. Room was nice but it all seemed a little off, all furnishings are nice however it hasn't been aced correctly. Full-length mirror behind the arm chair, chefs knife in the draw with no protective cover (cut myself on it). Art all to one side of the room. The aircon was annoying as it either blows directly on you or you turn it off. Turning it down wasn't an option, I tried for about 15 minutes. It is close to the city but still a little out if the loop. Checkout was quick but no customer service to be found.
24 hour room service menu was not in the room and didn't want to be told otherwise so didn't venture to ask. Fraser is a very very low key hotel that doesn't offer much more than a stylish room. To
Impress your customer you need service and the old saying "a smile will get your a long way".

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Christian N
Dear Christian N,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback

We greatly appreciate your comments and we sincerely regret any inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us.

We have taken your comments on board and do hope to resolve the issues raised.
I would appreciate if you have time to contact me at your convenience to discuss this matter further on 08 9261 0000.

Once again thank you for sharing your views with us and I do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Perth.

Perth WA
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed one night for our wedding anniversary, check in was quick, the room had amazing views over the Swan River. Were surprised to see a bunch of flowers, fruit and bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room. No noise problems. I would say better than the other 5 star hotel we have here in Perth - especially price wise where the others charge like a wounded bull. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sonya773
Tamara K, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Sonya773,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback following your stay at Fraser Suites Perth.

Congratulations on your anniversary!
We are delighted to hear that we helped make your day special.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Fraser Suites in Perth for two week in April and found it to be an exceptional experience despite the fact that the in room service was rather poor.

There is a significant discount for booking long stays one month ahead, and this presents great value. As a corporate client the Sales Executive made contact with me before the visit and even emailed me on the day before to wish me a safe trip. This made me feel welcome and exceeded my expectations. Check in was very easy and I was lucky enough to gain an upgrade from Executive Room to a Premium Room on the corner of the 14th floor overlooking the Swan River. This had a separate kitchen, and a combined dining room/lounge area plus free internet, both by cable and Wi-Fi.

The room is modern and very well appointed and there are plenty of small supermarkets around and a bottle shop two blocks away, so I could stock up the fridge easily. The closest Woolworths though is a taxi ride away at 100 St Georges Terrace.

The room was exceptionally quiet and it was serviced daily; the latter was a surprise because usually when you stay in a serviced apartment you are only serviced weekly. However this was also a letdown at times because the room service staff were inconsistent in quality. On two occasions someone took all my towels out to be cleaned, but left them on the bedroom floor, so when I returned at the end of the day I had no clean towels. Likewise in the kitchen, some days all the dishes were cleaned and put away, and on other days they were not and were left in the dishwasher. But this did not really phase me.

The bar area was light and airy and had a pleasant atmosphere; I did not dine in the restaurant but I found room service to be a little slow. But again; it was worth the wait because the quality of the food was excellent.

The indoor swimming pool and gym were exceptional and very well maintained.

The Fraser Suites are at the opposite end of the city than the business area in St Georges Terrace and I saw this as a plus, because it gave me space and was only a $10 taxi fare to any client in the city. There other guests were mainly business people or couples, and this was pleasing in comparison to other serviced apartments in Perth CBD.

To be honest, I could see that the Fraser Suites executive staff were doing their best and achieving their goals, only to be let down by service in the room. I can see that they are trying and after talking to the Sales Executive I can see that they are aiming to overcome this lack of quality in the in room service. I’ll be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear IanLindgren,

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in some aspects of service within the hotel, rest assured that your feedback that is very much valued and will be passed on to the relevant departments.

We are pleased to hear that you did enjoy your overall stay and we do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here for one night for a bit of a get away from home (we are from Perth). I would say it is pretty much on par with other 4 or 5 star hotels in the city, the room was very nice and new and generally no different from the Novotel or Pan Pacific in terms of service (which I have stayed in too). No complaints there but didn't really need to interact with the staff too much.
This hotel is good value for money though in terms of facilities and quality. Can't comment on the restaurant as we didn't eat there.
The pool and fitness area sets this place apart from the others though - great place to relax!
You should know that it is in the east part of Perth city which is very quiet.. little to do in terms of restaurants/bars/cafes but if you like quiet then you will like this. Buses in the city are free so you can pretty easily find your way to the city centre but keep in mind that during the weekday evenings, even Perth city centre is quiet. You will need your own car or a taxi to find night life.
I would highly recommend this place for business stays and quiet holidays/getaways where you have your own car.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JM107
Tamara K, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear JM107,

We are delighted that you were pleased with your overall stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Singapore City, null, Singapore
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful apartment hotel - very well maintained and clean. We drove to the hotel and found it without any problem. Parking can be a problem as the hotel charges $30 per day parking.

Checking in was easy and painless - efficient and friendly. Rooms was surprisingly clean and well stock and maintained. Everything works.

Location is a little off the city center but that's also good - quiet.

The gym was well maintained - with all the essential equipment and more. It is spacious and the high ceiling helps to breathe fresh air around the area. I skip and there's room for it. That's how spacious it is.

Went to the jacuzzi and enjoyed it. The swimming pool was cold so we didn't use. It.

An awesome stay!!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear PapaRichWee,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

We were delighted that you were pleased with your overall stay at Fraser Suites Perth.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Darwin, Australia
Reviewed April 12, 2013

These are excellent apartments. The staff are excellent and the rooms are first class. I would strongly recommend these the anyone visiting.
The rooms have everything you need to be self sufficient and are reasonably close to the CBD.
Found a few close Breakfast places, Just ask the staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank pjbdwn
Dear pjbdwn,

We are delighted that you were pleased with your overall stay at Fraser Suites Perth.

We do hope that we welcome you back in the near future.