“Accommodation in Perth”

Ranked #9 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Darwin, Australia
“Accommodation in Perth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

These are excellent apartments. The staff are excellent and the rooms are first class. I would strongly recommend these the anyone visiting.
The rooms have everything you need to be self sufficient and are reasonably close to the CBD.
Found a few close Breakfast places, Just ask the staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank pjbdwn
Tamara K, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear pjbdwn,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback following your stay at Fraser Suites Perth.

We are delighted that you were pleased with your overall stay at Fraser Suites Perth.

We do hope that we welcome you back in the near future.

With Kind Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (409)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I had trouble finding anythg that looked suitable on the web in Perth that was modern with great reviews. I stayed 3 nights on a business trip and consider myself very fussy about where I stay! I cannot fault them at all! The room service food was awesome, as was the restuarant! The hotel has a lovely, warm, modern feel and the service from reception to the cleaners/room service couldn't have better better or more welcoming! Really central so good for business or holiday! I will def recommend to anyone staying in Perth! Awesome place! And a lovely, warm place to return to after work!

• Stayed April 2013
Tamara K, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Paddy991,

We are passionate about delivering exceptional service and exceeding our guests expectations and we are genuinely pleased to her about your positive experience with us.

We do hope that we welcome you back in the near future.

With Kind Regards.
Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 nights when she accompanied me on a work trip. The workshop was held in the hotel and area was adequate and would be quite good as a wedding or reception venue for 100 or so people. The service in the hotel was great and professional. We found the food in the restaurant was excellent - we had dinner there twice and breakfast each day. Access to the CBD was easy via the free bus and I did notice some people walking. The location is ideal if you are going to the WACA for cricket!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the park or river
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear aquarianmark,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted that you were pleased with your overall stay at Fraser Suites Perth.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With Kind Regards
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just spent 3 nights at Fraser Suites and loved every minute of it. Staff helpful breakfast was good and we enjoyed a meal in restaurant Sure its not close to CBD but has any one heard of walking!!!! Nice stroll into city or you can catch the free bus. Would certainly go back and stay again

Room Tip: Id be happy in any room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bernard T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear dora554,
Sincerely appreciative of your very positive review and comments. Delighted to know that you have enjoyed the Easter break with us.
We certainly look forward to your continued patronage.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very clean and tidy. The room I stayed in was not much of a view. But the room has everything and very good size. Heated swimming pool with well equipped gym.
It's in a good location, not far from main city area.
Definitely is a good place to stay consider how expensive Perth hotel is.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank markchanchan
Dear markchanchan,
Thank you ever so much for your kind review and comments on your recent stay with us. Great to know that you have enjoyed the facilities and services.
Do ask for an apartment with a view in your next visit and I am sure that you will enjoy the options of the WACA or the Swan River.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

A BIG hick-up at check in at late afternoon.
We had prebooked and thought pre paid (accoding my confirmation) a 1 Bedroom Deluxe w 2 Single Beds. On arrival big confusion. It took 1 hour to get the bed split.
We were tired frim driving a long way and just wanted to settle. In the meantime I thought of going to another hotel and phoned several. But no availability. So we waited and waited for the room to get ready. We got a coffee offered, which was nice. 3 people worked on our reservation.
We got the apartment on the 4th floor facing Adelaide Terasse. I was worried about noise. DIANA, a very nice senior Lady ( hope I got the name right) helped a lot and gave us complemently parking, which was great and eased the pain.
Now, the Apartment was not noisy at all. Great soundproofing.
The apartment was very nice with view over the Swan river. The fascilities were very good. The bed very comfortable. Ok, the pillows also to much stuffed for me. They should have a pillow menue with feather pillows.
The free bus in front of the hotel going to town very good.
All in all a nice stay with little hick-ups.
One day the apartment was not cleaned, but after reporting, some young men came and cleaned it by 18.00. Things can happen.
The price value was very good for such an apartment instead a hotel room. I would come back, if the price is as good next time.
One more thanks to Diana, who helped a lot

• Stayed March 2013
Dear MargitandJim,
I am so sorry to hear of your check-in experience but delighted to know that Diana had assisted and made an impression.
Delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Regards to the pillows, yes, we do have a pillow menu to chose from - do ask for it in your next visit.
I will certainly convey your special mentions to Diana and I am sure that you will be thrilled to know of it.
Narrogin, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Nice, new hotel with modern decor and well furbished rooms. Service in the restaurant at dinner and breakfast was appalling. Very few staff on hand and none really having a clue what to do. After finally getting someone to take my order, the meal took forever to arrive which was adequate but not worth the wait or the price. Breakfast was equally bad with what appeared to be only one staff member on hand who was eagerly greeting people, checking room numbers and inviting guests to sit wherever they liked with little regard to whether there were any tables available. The few tables that were unocuppied had yet to be cleared from previous guests and upon surveying what food was on offer I found there was very little of anything left. There were four large juice urns all completely empty, no bread of any sort to make toast and I had to go in search of someone and beg to get a cup of coffee. All this at 7:00am, not exactly at the end of the service. There was no manager of any sort on hand to seek assistance and the staff that could be found seemed overwhelmed and incapable of coping. Overall I found the hotel nice enough but there needs to be a lot more staff and a lot more staff training. I'm in Perth at least once a month on business and I won't be staying at Fraser's again until I hear things have improved.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south or river side and higher up, have great views.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Bernard T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear FarawayMark,
Thank you for the posted review and comments.
I am indeed regretful to have let you down at our F&B service which I will certainly take it back to the team in view of improvement.
We certainly hope to be given the opportunity to convince you further with a return visit.