Fraser Suites Perth
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
Panpacific.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
$200
$117
Agoda.com
1,753 results
All reviewsheirloom restaurantswan riverpete evansone bedroom suiteroom serviceadelaide terraceserviced apartmentwasher and dryermodern hotelcity centrefree busesbuffet breakfaststreet parkingriver viewan upgradeacross the roadbus stop
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very clean and tidy. The room I stayed in was not much of a view. But the room has everything and very good size. Heated swimming pool with well equipped gym.
It's in a good location, not far from main city area.
Definitely is a good place to stay consider how expensive Perth hotel is.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank markchanchan
Bernard T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear markchanchan,
Thank you ever so much for your kind review and comments on your recent stay with us. Great to know that you have enjoyed the facilities and services.
Do ask for an apartment with a view in your next visit and I am sure that you will enjoy the options of the WACA or the Swan River.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

A BIG hick-up at check in at late afternoon.
We had prebooked and thought pre paid (accoding my confirmation) a 1 Bedroom Deluxe w 2 Single Beds. On arrival big confusion. It took 1 hour to get the bed split.
We were tired frim driving a long way and just wanted to settle. In the meantime I thought of going to another hotel and phoned several. But no availability. So we waited and waited for the room to get ready. We got a coffee offered, which was nice. 3 people worked on our reservation.
We got the apartment on the 4th floor facing Adelaide Terasse. I was worried about noise. DIANA, a very nice senior Lady ( hope I got the name right) helped a lot and gave us complemently parking, which was great and eased the pain.
Now, the Apartment was not noisy at all. Great soundproofing.
The apartment was very nice with view over the Swan river. The fascilities were very good. The bed very comfortable. Ok, the pillows also to much stuffed for me. They should have a pillow menue with feather pillows.
The free bus in front of the hotel going to town very good.
All in all a nice stay with little hick-ups.
One day the apartment was not cleaned, but after reporting, some young men came and cleaned it by 18.00. Things can happen.
The price value was very good for such an apartment instead a hotel room. I would come back, if the price is as good next time.
One more thanks to Diana, who helped a lot

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear MargitandJim,
I am so sorry to hear of your check-in experience but delighted to know that Diana had assisted and made an impression.
Delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Regards to the pillows, yes, we do have a pillow menu to chose from - do ask for it in your next visit.
I will certainly convey your special mentions to Diana and I am sure that you will be thrilled to know of it.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Nice, new hotel with modern decor and well furbished rooms. Service in the restaurant at dinner and breakfast was appalling. Very few staff on hand and none really having a clue what to do. After finally getting someone to take my order, the meal took forever to arrive which was adequate but not worth the wait or the price. Breakfast was equally bad with what appeared to be only one staff member on hand who was eagerly greeting people, checking room numbers and inviting guests to sit wherever they liked with little regard to whether there were any tables available. The few tables that were unocuppied had yet to be cleared from previous guests and upon surveying what food was on offer I found there was very little of anything left. There were four large juice urns all completely empty, no bread of any sort to make toast and I had to go in search of someone and beg to get a cup of coffee. All this at 7:00am, not exactly at the end of the service. There was no manager of any sort on hand to seek assistance and the staff that could be found seemed overwhelmed and incapable of coping. Overall I found the hotel nice enough but there needs to be a lot more staff and a lot more staff training. I'm in Perth at least once a month on business and I won't be staying at Fraser's again until I hear things have improved.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south or river side and higher up, have great views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Bernard T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear FarawayMark,
Thank you for the posted review and comments.
I am indeed regretful to have let you down at our F&B service which I will certainly take it back to the team in view of improvement.
We certainly hope to be given the opportunity to convince you further with a return visit.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Well I have never stayed at Fraser Suites before and was a very nice surprise.

The quality of furnishings, standard of meal, size of room and amenities were excellent.

Car parking they charge $30 so we use off street parking via a meter which is only pay as you go until 6pm.

Will stay here again, the hotel officially doesn't open until April so the rates were very reasonable for Perth, which is high most of the year anyway.

Dear GriffinFamily4,
Thank you for the favourable review and comments. I am delighted to know that you have taken a liking to our new facilities. Our opening specials will be on until June 2013.
Noted on your mentions on car parking. In your next reservations, do let us know and I am sure we will be able to make some suitable arrangments.
Look forward to welcoming you back with us in Perth.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The foyer is slick and shiny, and the staff friendly enough. I was checked into a low level room which was fine. My focus this time was business so the view less important. The room book system I had used led me to expect a full kitchen. I headed for the fridge to store frozens and perishables for 2 nights stay, but the mini bar fridge didn't house a freezer at all, and barely enough room for a couple of vegies at most.
I returned to reception and was offered an "upgrade" to a room which would have a full kitchen. What a laugh. Yes, so now my one bedroom apartment actually had a bedroom, not just a nook like the one bedroom deluxe, but I still was given just a bar fridge with no space for food. My food spoiled by second day. I was told after I entered the "upgrade" room that no rooms with fridges were available. Funny, I had just heard reception offer a "walk in" a premier room.
The cooking facilities turned out to be 1 small pan, 1 small saucepan, no plastics at all, & the drawers offered bare minimum eating utensils (eg) 1 spoon etc.
After using the pan to cook I attempted to clean it in the dishwasher and it came out dirty the next morning. I was provided no scourer so left it for housekeeping with a note. Arriving after work that night, the pan had not been cleaned, just removed. I rang for a second pan, and they returned those original pan uncleaned. I' m sitting up in bed looking at the window; not out the window; because it is so dirty, the eyes can't penetrate the glass.
On the bright side, the gym had good working cv equipment and a lovely lap pool which I was very grateful for after a day in an office. The staff are friendly which is also nice ; a shame they haven't quite yet caught on to the meaning of hospitality; sort of all glitz and no substance. This property isn't even close to 5 star. They have a long way to go.

Room Tip: If you need anything more than a mini bar fridge, you will need to occupy a premium room. All other suites only have a kitchenette, and to be honest it's more a facade of a kitchenette at that.

Dear Sangii,
Thank you for your review and constructive comments that we will definitely take it on board.
We do have various apartment (5 categories) appealing to various guests needs. You are right to say that the tall fridge that we have would only be at the 1-Bedroom Premier category. Do ask for this category in your next visit. Depending on apartment availability, regrets only if we may not be able to facilitate an upgrade all the way to this category. We seek your kind understanding on this.