Fraser Suites Perth
$126
$99
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$142
$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$111
$97
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$166
$131
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
$135
$79
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$125
$92
  • Breakfast included
$62
$54
Agoda.com
Ramada Perth, The Outram(Perth)(Great Value!)
$167
$146
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
1,746 results
All reviewsheirloom restaurantswan riverpete evansone bedroom suiteroom serviceadelaide terraceserviced apartmentwasher and dryermodern hotelcity centrefree busesbuffet breakfaststreet parkingriver viewan upgradeacross the roadbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A mix up in my accommodation booking saw me have to take the only room available a the new Fraser suites ($730!) a big oil and gas conference saw every other room in Perth gone.
I arrive and they tell me they are 6 months old and a new 5 star hotel. I book a cab for the next morning, a wake up call and ask if I can get a rom service meal. I arrive at the room- nice, reasonably big but not what I would cause 'luxury'. I order a salad and a diet coke from room service and am old it will be 15-20 minutes. About 20 minute later the phone rings, I answer it but it goes straight to dial tone. This happens twice more. The message light comes on and I get a message from restaurant telling me they have run out of Caesar salad and to ring back ( interesting that a 5 star motel runs out of salad ingredients ). I ring back and am told that the guy I need to talk to I busy and he will ring back. I explain that the phone isn't working properly and put on hold. Eventually the gentleman comes on and says he can do a Cajun salad but not Caesar. By this time it's around 9.30 pm (70 minutes after I placed the order). I'm tied and hungry and agree to he Cajun salad. I wait another 50 minutes , ring back and ask where my meal is. About 5 minutes later an apologetic young man arrives with my meal. He offers his apologies and tells me the meal is free and I have a complimentary bottle of wine.
Ok - so everyone can have abad night - they've made an effort to make up for it. I can live with that. The meal was good, reasonably priced and the wine ok.
I jump into bed - has to be the hardest mattress in history and the pillows are not much better. I'm used to sleeping 'hard' but for a 5 star hotel - not even close.
Next morning no wake up call, no breakfast available. I grab the diet coke from last night for a quick caffeine hit and find its regular coke (argghhhhhhhh).
I go down stairs to check out. The staff are sitting around in armchairs looking quite dishevelled. I'm directed to one guy who directs me to the other who sends me back to the first guy. It's 5.30 am -there is only one other person in the lobby, they're not busy. When I finally get My account surprise surprise I've been charged for the meal. I explain what had happened but I'm told I must pay or the meal. My taxi has turned up, I'm tied, hungry and just want to get out of the place -so I pay up - $750 for the worst nights hotel accommodation I've ever had.
I'm not expecting much feedback from Fraser - maybe one of those trite apologies. What would be nice would be a complete refund!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Mark A
Bernard T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Mark A,
Thank you for your posted review and comments.

It was good to have spoken with you on the phone and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night in a studio room and thought it was a really comfortable stay. I have been coming to Perth for work for years and it is fair to say that Perth lacks new, fresh, modern hotels. This place, despite being slightly out of the CBD is a good option, the room service was delicious, and the service was fantastic. I used the gym too, which had all new equipment, again a nice change for Perth. Would recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Bernard T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear hookedontravel85,
Thank you ever so much for your favourable review and comments posted.

Indeed delighted to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services. Much as we are at the start of CBD, I am happy to let you know that we are still within the Free Transit Zone where all travels on board public buses are free and to the end of town, is a mere 7 minutes away. If you may have time for a nice casual stroll, City Centre is but 15minutes away.

We are delighted to inform you that we have bicycles available for our guests for a nice ride down the riverside for the sunset.

Certainly look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been to this hotel twice this year and I am very pleased with service and amenities as well as the room. The staff are professional and helpful and the room is huge. The kitchen is a bonus so you don't have to venture too far for a quick meal and the free basement parking is extremely convenient. I will definitely be coming back soon. It's definitely the best hotel I have stayed in, in Perth. Even better than the newly refurbished Crown in Burswood not because of cost but because of the size of the room and the personalised service you receive.

Room Tip: One bedroom deluxe or executive. Room 1906 on the 19th floor is the best.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jason S,
Thank you indeed for the favourable posted review and comments.
We are delighted to know of your continured patronage and you were happy with the service levels.
We certainly look forward to your onward stays with us.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We have just stayed at the hotel. The room and view is fabulous, however, value for money was quite poor. We have stayed and worked in many 5* hotels and resorts, and this hotel just misses the mark in the basics. No mini bar, no room service after 9pm, room service we did get was wrong twice. Bartender did not know what Jaegermeister was! We will not be returning, there are many hotels in Perth city with better value for money for a one night stay where FIFO workers can pay top dollar on accommodation, drinks and food.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Alyce28red

Dear Alyce28red,
We are indeed regretful to learn of your experience in your recent stay.
As we speak, we are currently reviewing our F&B aspect and will be bringing out some changes by March.
I hope to be able to meet with your goodself and prehaps, be given the opportunity to redeem your initial perception.
Do let me know if you may be in Perth.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night due the week. Was blown away with the standard of finish of the reception and rooms. The gym was great as well as the pool but you can tell is a brand new hotel it has some major things that are in real need of being sorted.
I found the menu of a BASIC pub fare in my eyes a real shame because the place certainly has the right clientele to be doing nice high end food. Had tried to use the room phone to no avail a few times
I really hope these issues are attended to it has the potential to be a leader in the Perth scene.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Happychefoz,
Thank you for your posted review and comments.
Whilst we are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay, we note and will bring on board your recommendations.
- Menu. Will are currently reviewing this aspect and hope to be rolling out a revised by March.
- Room phone. All of our phones are cordless and it might have been the case of a loose AC
mains connectivity.
Once again, sincerely appreciative of your recommendations.
We certainly look forward to receiving you back and I'd be delighted to be provided the opportunity to meet with you.