“Good food but watch the spice levels”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Dhaba

The Dhaba
Reserve with
The Dhaba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,196 of 1,645 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Description: 9225 5112
Brisbane, Australia
“Good food but watch the spice levels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Got take away from here and found the food very tasty, although the spice levels were probably above what we asked, the mild was more medium and the medium was more hot - and we are experienced spicy food eaters. An enjoyable dinner.

• Visited June 2014

“Good taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

During my year long stay in Perth, Dhaba became my favorite indian restaurant. For a vegetarian like me, the place provides good range of options. Managed by Kenyan couple of Indian origin, the place brings out good authentic flavours in their food. Bhindi masala was my personal favorite!!!

1 Thank Joydeep G
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I've been there twice now and the food is simply superb. Great service too, lovely people. I cannot fault it, only a small restaurant but just great, way beyond usual standards. Only a short walk from CBD. Not cheap but very very good value for money.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Graham_from_Sussex
Launceston, Australia
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

My wife and I had a great meal here. The staff are friendly, and the food is fantastic. Our waitress was also fantastic; she told us all about Indian food, what was hot, what was mild. We got caught up in a bit of a pre-wedding party going on for a group of Indian IT boys, which gave the place a really happy, vibrant atmosphere. I can't rememeber when I had such good food in such a great atmosphere.

Prices are very reasonable. You won't find Indian food this authentic outside India! Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“A great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Three of us on business in Perth needing a nice feed at the end of a long day. In brief, the staff were great; the food fabulous; pricing, very good. What more do I need to say other than try it, you will love it!

Visited February 2014