“Great food”

Description: 9225 5112
Perth, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We went to Dhaba - or Sky Cafe ( not sure why it has two names) on a Saturday evening and it was really quiet. This may have been because it was early or the location but I doubt it had anything to do with the food or the price, both of which were excellent.

We had a fish dish and a chicken dish, both of which were really tasty and had a great spice. One of the tastiest Indians we've had for a while.

The service was friendly and efficient and the dishes were a good size. When I asked if one serving each of naan and rice would be enough for two, we were advised it was ample. It certainly was too as the portions of rice were very generous.

We would definitely come back again if we were in the area.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank PinkDiamondKT

Perth
“They don't do mild”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I enjoy Indian food but because of a stomach disorder I can't eat hot (spicy) food. I have now been to dhaba twice and both times have stipulated that I can't eat anything but mild food. Last time my butter chicken was hotter than my friend's dish even though hers was supposed to be medium hot and mine mild. They recooked it to a mild level after I complained. This time it was recommended that I get chicken korma instead of butter chicken as it was supposed to be mild.... It wasn't. It was medium and after one mouthful ended up in the bin. I will not be going back again.