“Buffet Lunch ”

Ranked #76 of 1,574 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: With a unique "Pan to Plate" philosophy, cafe offers three interactive stations for diners to select freshly prepared dishes, as well as an a la carte menu to suit any occassion.
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I came here with family for Friday buffet lunch. We had a special - buy one get one free - which worked out to be $30 each for lunch. Service was friendly and prompt (constantly refilling our drinks, taking our dirty plates away etc). There was a variety of foods, which included seafood (oysters, scallops, crab, octopus etc), hot meats (roast pork, steak, fish etc) and hot vegetables, cheeses and breads, salads and deserts. The food was fresh and tasty. Couldn’t complain.

1  Thank SamanthaW1991

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Everything you'd expect from a cafe in a 5 star. Good selection of foods both hot and cold and of course the service is first rate!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We bought voucher for four people for lunch buffet. Beautiful lunch and the atmosphere also great. I went there with friends and then a couple times with my husband and friends because the food and the service was nice. Thanks

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We just had a wonderful afternoon tea at Cafe Hyatt. Two of us had free flowing sparkling and two had the regular tea without alcohol. They were served juices and tea. We had our sparkling topped up all afternoon. The hot buffet was lovely. Desserts we’re amazing. Sandwiches were fresh. Nothing was any trouble. The staff were lovely. It was my daughters 16th and they bought out a slice of cake with a candle. It was a lovely surprise that topped off a lovely afternoon.

1  Thank PATJPerth_Australia
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I went here with my Mum last week end and we absolutely loved it! The buffet is amazing, so many options and all really tasty. I am vegetarian and there were so many options for me. My Mum enjoyed all her food too, including the meats. The dessert bar is good too. Service was great, really friendly and helpful staff - Yohana and Terry served us and they were great.