“Great food and service. OK coffee”
Review of The Tuck Shop Cafe

The Tuck Shop Cafe
Ranked #17 of 1,574 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We got to the cafe about 9am on a Sunday and got a lovely table outside. Full house inside. We were given the menu promptly and staff took our orders shortly after. Food arrived fast, despite how busy the place was. Our food tasted awesome but both cups of coffee were just OK.

Great food and service. Friendly and professional staff. Highly recommended!

1  Thank meames

Reviewed May 16, 2018

If I lived in Adelaide, this place would be the death of me as a diabetic. Georges fluffy pancakes and some of the best pies I've ever tasted - the chicken and leek to die for. They also make a great coffee as an added bonus. Friendly staff, quick service. Gotta love this place.

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

This is turning into one of my favourite coffee shops not just for their hot drinks but the quality food they serve.  I recently tried one of their specialty pies. It was delicious.  I am told that they are made on the premises and are fresh and very tasty.

You need to be quick though as they sell out fast. If you miss out on a pie I can assure you that all of their other food is delicious.

Hard to top their personal service from their friendly staff.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Love the pies they made here. Bacon beef and lamb pie was my favorite. Coffee was good too here, expect the crowd during weekend.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Super pancakes and coffees - buzzy little place for a Saturday brunch. Best breakfast pancakes I have had in a long time - the vanilla mascarpone really made them special!!