“Amazing value!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I use to come here all the time when i was study with other students. The price is just amazing! And the food is wonderful. They have so many foods the range feels endless.

I remember going in their for my partner and i and getting 2 ice teas, 2 mei goreng and 2 spring rolls and using a $20 and i still had change!

A great cafe in perth worth visiting!

2  Thank Ninja_Cats
There are newer reviews for The Tuck Shop Cafe

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was looking for places to have lunch at a reasonable price & saw this place on TripAdvisor. It was very busy inside, but there were a couple of tables outside so I sat down there & studied the very creative, very reasonably priced brunch/lunch menu. I was spoilt for choice but after a quick chat with the waitress I decided on beans on toast - with plenty of twists. Homemade beans with slow cooked pork hock stirred through it, a poached egg & a couple of pieces of Parmesan toast - yum!!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

The Tuck Shop was recommended to us by our Hotel Manager. We were so pleased we took his advise on where to eat! I had the Nasi Goreng..it was better than the one's I have in Bali. The staff were very friendly, attentive and welcoming. I highly recommend this place if you are visiting Perth.

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Amazing breakfast, nicely presented, Its a busy little place so prepare for a wait but was well worth it.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Came to the Tuck Shop Cafe with high expectations, and we were definitely not disappointed. We visited on a Friday morning, and the cafe is already packed at 8am, a good sign! Lucky us, the wait was short and we were quickly seated. The menu has an interested selection of breakfast options as well as drinks. Would strongly recommend their pies! Coffees were amazing too. I have a slightly smaller appetite, so I found the portions quite large. Do order a few options to share!