“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to The Tuck Shop Cafe for breakfast after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We were greeted immediately and offered coffee while we wait. It was only 8:30am and full!

Didn't wait too long and were seated. Food came out quickly and was delicious. Great menu. Perfect for brunch. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I can't wait until MM come back from his business trip, so we can come back here and trying out other dishes that were highly recommended by other diners and bloggers, such as The Tuck Shop's hand cut chips and Pork Belly with chorizo potatoes just to name a few..

More details on the Tuck Shop Cafe at http://www.nini-foodielicious.com/2013/09/the-tuck-shop-cafe.html

1  Thank Nini-EatDrinkTravel
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Food is always good and nice portion.
The wait is un-avoidable due to its popularity.
Nice coffees too.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Tuck Shop is sometimes a bit difficult to park close to and is almost always busy but it is worth it. I'm currently sitting in the Cafe after finishing a breakfast of Chilli Con Carne with poached egg and avocado. Not the "normal" breakfast but that's why I love it. You can have eggs on sourdough if you like but the more exotic options are what get my taste buds cranking. Definitely recommend this place but perhaps avoid the crowds by not turning up at 9 on a Saturday morning.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to try out this restaurant based on everyone review on this restaurant... the restaurant was nicely decorated.. the foods were nicely presented. my husband tried the beef pie and I tried the blueberry pancake.. the best pancake I had so far.. will go again for my next trip..