“Simple, authentic, delicious...Nikmat!”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A delicious and extremely authentic meal. Simple honest dishes full of flavour. Having eaten in literally thousands of Indonesian eateries over many years, from warungs to five star, Tasik certainly rates. Service was friendly, the atmosphere relaxed. I loved my Sambal Goreng Tempe! Thank you Tasik for bringing a little piece of Indonesia to Perth.

2  Thank Susiq7

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had lunch with my Indonesian wife there today. My wife is an exceptional Indonesian chef so I am spoilt. So, our standards are very high. Unfortunately, Tasik did not make the grade for us, for several reason.
We had the Rendang, Chap Chai and Satay Kambing with teh manis panas. The tea arrived quick
Y, as did my Rendang, followed soon after by the Satay which was an entree. We ended up eating it all and drank the tea waiting for the Chap Chai. We enquired why it was so long as was told it is fresh so took longer. We ended up asking for takeaway instead and even got the bill before it was ready. Took it home and it was not good anyway. Very oily and overcooked.
Staff friendly and service ok, just the food service no good.
Old 1900's house in average condition, but nice I suppose.

1  Thank AdamVW
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Ther are not many restaurants in Perth that serve real Indonesian food. In Tasik we got tasty food in a nice atmosphere. Good value for money.

1  Thank Mianel
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a pretty good spot, but underappreciated judging by the number of customers!

But we found the food to be tasty and pretty authentic Indonesian and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Waddler