“Canning River half-day tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Seal Island and Penguin Island or Point Peron Sea Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rivergods Kayak Adventures is Perth's leading kayak adventure provider, we supply a range of tours, equipment hire, and courses. Tours range from half day river kayaking, full day sea kayaking, and multi day sea kayaking. Seal and Penguin Island day tours run between September and June. 5 Day Monkey Mia tours run between April and October. Half Day Canning River tour runs all year round.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Canning River half-day tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Bought a scoopon for a half-day Canning River kayak adventure with Rivergods, and I reckon it's one of the best scoopon purchases ever. Rivergods were friendly and helpful and made booking for 5 pairs a breeze.
The tour guides we had for our trip were friendly and easy-going. They got us set up, briefed us all well, and made sure we had fun all the way.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank cracqueen

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Penguin island tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The tour was very interesting ,adventures and we spend great time in island and also kayaking .ilove it and really recommend . Big thanks to Jess and Adam the tour guides they were very friendly ,supportive and helpful ... and the made my son birthday unforgettable .thanks guys

1 Thank Tsvetelina N
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“DID honour reservation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

In response to the post of 17 Jan...

I was a member of the group who posted about the extra $50 being charged.

Each member of our group booked their kayaks individually. When the first kayay was hired, delivery of the kayak to our departure point (30km away) was offered free because there were a couple of spaces left on a trailer being used for another delivery. When our final numbers grew to four, there was not enough room on the trailer and Rivergods contacted our organiser to advise that we'd now need to book a trailer just for ourselves at a total cost of $50, to be shared between the four hirers ($12.50 ea). Our organiser then cancelled the entire booking and let us know after the fact.

Rivergods contacted me personally with an apologetic explanation of what had transpired and told me they'd held my reservation for the kayak in case I still wanted to hire it, but also offered a full refund if I didn't want to continue.

They were totally professional, polite and helpful. I'm sorry they've been on the receiving end of such anger. This whole thing was nothing more than a miscommunication about a kind offer of free transport to begin with.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Jill M
Perth WA
“Monkey Mia and Penguin Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

My first experience was a Monkey Mia trip which was an amazing travel where I could share with people who like adventures. I had the opportunity to visit incredible beaches around Shark Bay and also paddling to different Islands. All the staff brought a suitable equipments for all the trip. The best kayak you can find here, because you can feel save and protected and the material is a high quality. through all the trip I felt supported and working all the time as a team (helping each other). I can say the same about Penguin Island (great day). We saw the Penguin show already paid and we did Snorkeling and we had a delicious lunch.
I definitely recommend the tour with Rivergods Paddle Adventures.

Visited November 2012
Arlington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Didn't honor reservation”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I made a reservation for a kayak to be delivered at a certain place at a certain time. Rivergods confirmed and charged my credit card. Two days before the day of my reservation they said I had to either pay an extra $50 or my reservation was cancelled. Obviously, I wasn't going to pay an extra $50 (which they never said was a possibility when I initially booked) and my weekend plans were totally ruined. Thanks for nothing Rivergods.

Visited January 2013