“Not many choices to eat at Perth airport..”

Dome Perth Domestic Airport
Ranked #37 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Melbourne
“Not many choices to eat at Perth airport..”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've been here a few times on my way to and from Perth, and I think this is actually the only food joint in the domestic terminal, so not many choices..
The coffees okay, foods not bad, service is a bit iffy, but at least it's better than the plane food.

• Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Australia
“All things considered - it ain't half bad!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Considering Perth is the city of overpriced drinks and food and then consider that this place is at an airport it is actually pretty good!
Both times I have been here it has been very busy but don't let this put you off. The queue moved fast and I was quickly served and both time my food and drinks came out quickly as well. Last week I had the caesar salad (see photo) with salmon and for $18 it was large and tasted pretty good. My pint of beer was $10.
Look carefully and you will find a few seats with power points which was great for me as I was in transit and almost out of batter juice. You can sit outside as well.

• Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Very busy but a nice ambiance”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Dome was packed when I passed through the Perth Domestic Terminal – the queue was always 8-10 people long, but the seating area was only half full. There are plenty of seats in and around this nice café, including some outside for the smokers. Although it is nice and open, Dome is a separate café occupying its own space, not out in the corridor like Hudsons nearby.
There was a bit of a delay for my order, but I was warned about that prior to ordering, so they were up front about it and I appreciated their honesty. It was a nice coffee too. A little on the expensive side, so doubt charging an airport-rate. Still it was reasonable.
Dome was a nice café restaurant and a nice place to wait for friends or for your flight when at Perth Domestic Airport.

• Visited May 2012