“New look and surprising”
Review of Bentley Hotel

Bentley Hotel
Ranked #473 of 1,413 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: website - http://bentleyhotel.com.au
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Friendly menu and good service, modern facilities and look. Meals were good and had variety. Children catered for at table. Would be nice to come back here with work group.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I took my parents to The Bentley yesterday, never been in there before, always driven past.
So i wanted to try something different, i was very surprised, this venue is very clean and decor was lovely, I enjoyed the lovely atmosphere.

The four of us all something different,
My Partner had the barramundi and chips, i had a bite, the batter was lovely and crispy (and not overdone) and the fish was perfect in both our views.
I had the rump and was a little disappointed due to the toughness of the meat, i really had to cut through and chew like mad. I should have gone the barra and Chips.
Parent 1 - had garlic prawns and said they were lovely,
Parent 2 - had Squid rings and enjoyed it, only a couple where a little stringy but the rest were lovely.

I will indeed come back to have the Barra and Chips.