“Superb quality at a very reasonable price ( and quick too !)”
Review of Aisuru Sushi

Aisuru Sushi
Ranked #114 of 1,369 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Japanese
Perth, Australia
“Superb quality at a very reasonable price ( and quick too !)”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Recommended by my 22 year old daughter, we weren't sure what would transpire, however, we have since been back twice and are planning another visit !
The food is fresh, superbly made, so tasty quick !!
Dishes like the soft shell crab,tempura corn and the tempura wagyu were all great. The sushi is innovative in flavour without being too unusual-each dish has well matched ingredients but the standout is the FRESHNESS.
Sushi dishes come 4 or 8 pieces, we had the small so we could sample a larger variety from the extensive menu.
Dessert, dessert, dessert - it is a must ! There is only one choice so it's easy- just say yes !
Be advised it's a 20 minute wait so order same time as the food. It is so worth it.
Ps: NO BOOKINGS

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Everything we had was awesome, edamame beans, agedashi tofu, various sushi of amazing quality and presentation! The yakitori was plump juicy tender and good value for money. Must have is the soft shell crab on huge bed of salad itch Japanese salad dressing The high light was dessert of bananas in tempura batter served on sticks with kiwi cream strawberry and chocolate sauce, apparently to die for!!

• Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
“Finally! A great sushi place in Perth.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love sushi, not the kind that you get from the shopping center but good sushi using fresh high quality ingredients. This place ticks all the boxes. They have a diverse menu full of lovely dishes. They are always extremely friendly. They will make the sushi on their menu and way you want it. They even have rolls with steak and chicken, which is a fun way for my husband to join in the "sushi experience" considering he is too picky to eat raw fish. I seriously can not get enough of this place. The sunset boulevard roll is amazing as well as the tank roll. It is a BYO is don't forget a bottle of wine!

• Visited October 2012
“Can't stop going back!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This was the first restaurant I ate in when I moved to Perth in feb and I've been back about 10 times since. The service is always impeccable, the menu varied and the quality of the sushi is fantastic. I took my friend there no one visit and everytime he has a date he takes the girl to aisuru just so he can have more! They do takeaway also but it is byo. Highly recommend

Sydney, Australia
“We LOVE Aisuru!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I recently spent a few days in Perth for the first time, and came across this little gem. We had a bar seat, so we could watch the chefs prepare the dishes, what an awesome show!! Fast and efficient service, excellent value for money and truly fresh and delicious food. I would stop-over in perth again, just to go here.

• Visited September 2012