Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
ibis Perth(Perth)
$92
$78
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$100
$92
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
$100
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$104
$91
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$81
$57
  • Room Service
$199
$118
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswan riversuperior studiofree wifismall balconylangley parkself cateringstayed here for nightscity centrewould stay againspacious roomfree buseshousekeeping staffrestaurant downstairsshort staybell toweracross the roadbit dated
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Has underground parking but you need to check in first to access it, & sadly there is nowhere to park nearby to do that, being on busy Adeelaide Tce. I had to pay to use a parking area a long way from the hotel to walk there, check in, then back to get my car to park underground. Not satisfactory. The room was basic, very basic & the walls were made of paper. I stayed alone, but didn't feel alone as I heard every single word the couple said (and worse) in the room next to me. There are better places to stay in Perth, at a cheaper price. I didn't have much choice because it was CHOGM and most accomodation was taken. But I'd pay the $80 taxi ride each way next time I go into the city rather than stay here. I couldn't sleep because of the noise, then got a knock at the door at 1am by hotel staff demanding I turn my TV off. It wasn't as loud as the couple next to me. Avoid. Bland, unfriendly & noisy. The last thing you want in a hotel is to hear the conversations & romantic activities of another couple.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank mskatie1959
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We got a 3 night weekend special deal on this room and it was a good deal as Perth is generally so expensive. But I thought it was a week end special but as it turned out it was a - these rooms need refurbishing special. We stayed in room 516 which was roomy enough but think it was last refurbed in about 1970. the bead heads were worn and not too clean fabric. The ensuite was pokey and the toilet had to be flushed a number of times, the hot water was hot! Room did have a kitchenette which was useful. on our second night there we were watching a bit of TV after much walking through the day and the power to the TV & radio went down at about 7pm, although the staff (who were friendly) tried to fix this the night was spent in silence reading. On the Monday as we were leaving the rooms on this floor were being stripped for refurbishment so hopefully no more, not really, "weekend specials" will be offered by this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't take up special offers at this hotel pay for a newly refurbished room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharryninoz
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A last-minute decision to go to Perth left me scrambling to get a reasonably priced hotel. I found Goodearth Hotel online and after reading the positive reviews, I decided to give it a try. I found the staff there quite friendly. The check-in process was quite fast, even if I arrived way too early. They also readily helped me book taxis and the airport shuttle. The location is very convenient. It's very near the CBD and the bus stops (both regular and CAT buses). The airport shuttle also stops right in front of the hotel.

The only downside is that the interior of the room really looked old and tired. The furniture looked like it was done by amateur carpenters. The bathroom looked like it hadn't been renovated since the 1980s. The room was quite clean but since I paid more than $200/night, I had expected a room in more modern condition. So value-wise, I was quite disappointed. Would stay here again only if the price is a lot lower.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank JasmineB
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have stayed here several times and it has a few good advantages like great price for Perth. Laundry on three of the floors, just near the water and minutes walking to downtown. The rooms are set up well with kitchenettes. Needs some refurb and the walls a bit thin if you are a light sleeper. They charge $20 for 24 hrs for Internet but the signal was strong. They have a store with snacks and beer and a very small restaurant for supper and breakfast, did not try it, too many other options. Front staff, Radek and Miguel exceptionally helpful, good as a concierge.

Room Tip: Try to get room facing away from street for less heat.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank garuy
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We found it only minutes away from the CBD and it was easy to get in and out of the City. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious, only down side was the size of the bathroom. Apart from that well appointed. Enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends