Mantra on Murray
Average 3/5
    • Pool
    • Pool
    1,739 results
    All reviewsgreat locationraine squareacross the roadmurray stcentral locationthe heart of the citystudio roomclose to shopstrain stationgood sizeroom servicepublic transportperth arenabusiness tripbed was comfortablewould stay againbuffet breakfast
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed at the Mantra multiple times for work. It's my home away from home. Very comfortable bed. Rooms were always clean. Great location. Very convenient. I have no complaints and would definitely go back again.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
    Peter_Halliday, General Manager at Mantra on Murray, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Vivelle8485,

Thank you for your review of Mantra on Murray. I am pleased to read that we have delivered our product and service consistently to your liking.
    I look forward to welccoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Overall experience was great, close to everything a cab rank across the street the mall 25 metres down the road, welcoming restaurant downstairs without leaving the building friendly staff clean tidy rooms well set out if a little outdated the location makes up for it.

A coles supermarket in the mall across the road

Room Tip: Ask for a quite room I had a room at the back of the hotel on level 6
    • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tracie C,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at Mantra on Murray. I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
    I do hope we will welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The rooms are clean and functional. The bed was comfortable and the staff very polite. The biggest drawback and it is a big one, is the air unit in the room. I stayed for a total of two weeks and had problems with the air staying on, being to loud or just not working at all. I was moved twice and both times the rooms had issues with the air. It is unfortunate this is such a problem for them as AC is necessary when you can't open a window and the climate is so warm. If you get a room with working AC or maybe visit at a cooler time of year it is a nice place and centrally located.

Room Tip: Ask them to test the AC and internet service ahead of time.
    • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear JillnDis,
    Thank you for your feedback about your stay at Mantra on Murray. I am sorry that you had problems with the air conditioning units in the hotel. Due to the nature of our building, the airconditioning units in the rooms are self contained. This means they do include the compressor unit which many people are not used to, however they should not be disruptive. I have asked my maintenance manager to check the air conditioner in the room you stayed.
    I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our stay was comfortable and certainly the location ideal to our needs.. Staff were most helpful as required, with special mention to the restaurant staff we encountered, both the Keiren from Wales and the lad from India, (Margood ??) I think !. Complements to the chef for some outstanding meals of an evening. We would be prepared to pass on our recommendation for this venue. The only minor detraction was possibly the impractical layout of the bathroom, and possible double glazing of the windows.

Room Tip: Although warned and made the choice ourselves, the front rooms can be noisy from street hotels some nights. Yes, we would use Mantra on Murray if visiting Perth again.
    • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
    Peter_Halliday, General Manager at Mantra on Murray, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Richard P,

Thank you for reviewing Mantra on Murray. I am very pleased to read that you would recommend the hotel and in particular that you have been impressed with our restaurant. Both Keiren and Hardeep do an excellent job and the new menu presented by our Chef John Russel has been weel received since it was introduced at the beggining of the month. I am intrigued by your comments regarding the bathrooms and would welcome an opportunity to discuss this further with you.
    I do hope we will welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Was a great stay for work, nothing flash but very comfortable, brilliant location and clean comfortable room. Have stayed there several times and will again. Love the Irish pub across road and close to all perth has to offer.

Room Tip: Parking and dropping off bags a bit tricky plan ahead if driving - good from train or taxi.
    • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
    Peter_Halliday, General Manager at Mantra on Murray, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Tim H,

Thank you for your review of Mantra on Murray. I am pleased you have found our hotel to suit your needs. Our location is indeed a great advantage for those people coming to the city on the train.
    I am very happy to hear you will stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.