Hotel Northbridge
Alex Hotel(Perth)
  • Breakfast included
ibis Perth(Perth)
  • Room Service
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspa bathvietnamese restaurantgreat spafuse barroom servicelarge roomstreet parkinggood sizewalking distancecomfy bedrooms are cleanfantastic locationinner cityconvenient locationper daynorthbridgecafes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

A few reasons why I wouldn't recommend this hotel. My mate & I are in Perth for a wedding, and sharing a twin bed room at the Northbridge hotel. Our experience so far as been..

1. Although we are in a twin share room, the hotel will not provide us with 2 keys for the room. Strange when they are happy to give us soap, shampoo and towels, but not 2 room keys.

2. In a twin bed room, the shower & bathroom are actually IN the room, with no door, just a shower curtain. Not ideal when you're sharing a room with your mate.

3. Wifi is $80 for a few days, cheaper to buy a sim card. There is free Wifi across the road at The Dizzy Witch Cafe.

4. Rooms are average, clean enough but I wouldn't say 4 star, as the hotel claims. 3 Star would be fair.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tim J
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stay here every month now after being forced out of my usual 4 star hotels by the incredibly expensive rates. Apprehensive at first, I now love this hotel. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful, not to mention flexible, which is a word that is almost rare in the travel world!! The rooms are comfortable and clean, the showers have good power and the bed linen is crisp. The restaurant is good value and good food. Location is wonderful and away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Free parking underneath is great and easy access. I choose to stay here now and feel like it's a home away from home. Thanks to the Front Office Manager, Neil, who is always helping me when I change my booking, which is frequently! and always storing my many boxes of samples and books for me. Yes, a very good hotel for not only budget conscious, couples and tourists, but also the price conscious executive.

Room Tip: The rooms with 2 Doubles are very large rooms and great if you have lots of bags. I personally love the Ground Floor rooms so no need to wait for elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed one night for work purposes! I was a bit apprehensive when I realised the hotel was attached to a pub, but I was presently surprised with the presentation, courteous staff and quiet room! The rooms are unusual with the spa in the corner of the room but there is a curtain for privacy so it's fine! The bed was comfy and the little extras such as toothbrush, comb etc are a little bonus!
My only complaint would be that I rang for room service and was told to wait a moment and no-one returned to the phone to take my order, so I hung up! I didn't bother to phone back as I had taken a packet of soup and ended up settling for that! Hopefully this won't happen to anyone else!
I'll definitely stay here again when next in Perth!

Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We only had the one night here but the room was HUGE and very comfortable with a big Spa bath so we are looking forward to coming back and spending more time here.
The staff were courteous although I didn't like having to pay for the room when we arrived and then a separate payment for meals etc when we checked out.

Room Tip: Don't know if it's only the spa rooms that are so big so ask for one of those if you can
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We booked the hotel on line. Flew across from Brisbane and checked in. Service was good and friendly. We had a king room and it was spacious and very quiet. We had bfast there one morning. It was nice and fresh. Parking downstairs a bit tight if you have a big car. Nice walks nearby and just two doors up nice Italian food too. We liked it so rebooked to stay there again for one night before flying home.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business