“Bibbulmun Track 3 Day Escape”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Adventurous Women

Adventurous Women
Ranked #9 of 82 Outdoor Activities in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventurous Women provide travel, tours, activities & events specifically for women. From low level walking to the more challenging treks, inspirational retreats and adventure weekends, there's something for everyone. If you're looking to have fun in a safe & supportive environment, discover new places, try new things & meet new people, then take the next step and join one of our tours!
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bibbulmun Track 3 Day Escape”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

A wonderful experience! This trip was well organised and facilitated by Sue Hile and her offsider Sue O'Connor.
The route was expertly planned for the groups capabilities and still challenging.
I have been on many events with this company and I am always very satisfied with the group dynamics and the whole experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Noela O

Perth
“bibbulmun track with the two Sues”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great introduction to the Australian bush... some superb scenery and wildlife.. from the farmland at the start to the butterfly at the end.. before the rain came!!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali Balance Retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was wonderful to meet a group of women who kept an open mind about new adventures. The upbeat mood and enthusiasm of the group made my holiday a very enjoyable experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nicki F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Adventurous Women-Vietnam 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have no suggestions for improvement I loved this holiday with enough group activities to challenge and interest me and enough free time to just enjoy each day as I chose to do on the day, Whether it was to sightsee, shop, eat or just spend a few hours in the pool. I also enjoyed the way we changed rooms and spent time with different AW members, it gave us all a chance to get to know each other. Thank you again Sue for organising an awesome holiday we are all very lucky to have some one like you enrich and challenge our lives, you are an inspiration and admired my all who are lucky enough to know you.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Flintm54
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Northern Vietnam and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wonderful two weeks which exceeded my expectations - now have the confidence to return to Vietnam on my own - loved the people, the country and the food and was sad to leave.

Visited May 2013