Terrace Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
$113
$103
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$135
$104
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
  • Room Service
All reviewsapple tvfree standing bathheritage suitekings parkblack marblehuge bathentertainment systempremier suiteturn down servicelovely boutiquest georges terracesmall hotelfresh milklittle toucheswedding nightmod consrain shower
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I come to Perth occasionally for work and have never really succeeded in finding anywhere good to stay. However now I have! Great central location, stylishly furnished, luxurious bathroom, very comfortable bed, great TV with wide range of channels (though I did find working the remote rather challenging at first), excellent restaurant, helpful friendly staff, lots of 'little touches' like complimentary bottles of mineral water, Nespresso machine, jug of fresh milk in fridge...Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Paddingtontraveller
Reviewed May 27, 2014

stayed here to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Cant fault. Our room was beautiful with a very comfortable huge bed and the most enormous pillows. There was a bottle of lovely champagne on ice in our room when we arrived. We had dinner in the dining room which was made all the more special by our attentive waiter. Breakfast in the dining room in the morning rounded off a wonderful stay. totally recommend!

Room Tip: There are not many rooms in the old part of the hotel where we stayed. We chose a colonial room because that's our style and we were not disappointed. window faced a reasonably busy road but was double glazed - didn't hear a peep all night. Booking included breakfast, cheaper to stay on Sunday nights. Room 2 - fabulous
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank j t
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stayed here for one night on a Saturday evening. The Staff are amazing, every single person we dealt with over the whole stay was wonderful there was not a single thing to fault in their service, and this includes the restaurant staff.

The decor in the whole establishment is a little mismatched, some hertiage, some regency, some art deco, and a little bit of 1960 formica thrown in for good measure... but strangley it's just weird rather than horrible... but it didnt ditract from the stay.

The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel! big, soft, fluffy, it's like you're being eaten by a marshmallow... but still strangely supportive (I have back issues and hotel beds are usually the worst part of my holiday because I end up with terrible back pain but I had absolutely no problems on these beds).

They use really lovely tea and give you a nespresso machine and pods - no instant coffee here!

Everything was clean and immaculate - not a thing to fault!

Over all a fabulous stay, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Olivia D
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We went to Perth to celebrate my fiancée's birthday. I had not informed them of the occasion, but when I mentioned it in passing, they made an all out effort to make it memorable. Despite the late notice they managed to get a cake to help us celebrate (within 4 hours of us checking in) and maintain discretion to ensure my fiancée was surprised. The room itself was incredible - spacious, clean, and very luxurious. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was impeccable, clean, and very large. The staff, as mentioned, went above and beyond and were very friendly, professional, polite, and courteous. The food was also of a very standard - delicious and obvious of the use of quality ingredients. From the moment we stepped in until the moment we left, we were made to feel welcome and experienced a high quality of service. I find it very hard to fault our stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Riaz P
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

The best in Perth. Great location, rooms beautiful and so very well appointed. The attention to detail is not missed. The most comfortable bed I've slept in a long time. Even though right in the city it felt very intimate.
I shall be back! Thanks.