Sullivans Hotel
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$135
$103
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
$200
$117
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewskings parkfree busfree wifijacobs laddercity centrefriendly hotelswan riverdeluxe roommounts bay roadsmall hotelbusy roadbus stopcooked breakfastwithin walking distancebreakfast and dinnerstayed for nightsvisit perth
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Arrived 2am after a long flight to be greeted by a dimly lit reception, no help with luggage, narrow gloomy corridors and a dingy, tiny and shabby room. The bathroom was not only small but dated and very well worn. There was hardly any room for suitcases and the bed was far too small. The furniture and curtains were old and shabby. If it had not been 2am we would have rejected it. We were booked in for two nights prepaid, like another reviewer we decided immediately to book another hotel nearer to the centre, thankfully I had the Booking.com app.
Breakfast the next morning was fine and the reception areas looked a lot better in daylight. We were offered another room but we declined as we had viewed and preferred the location and quality of the replacement hotel. Unless you prefer to stay outside of the city and are willing to pay a lot for the larger rooms I cannot recommend this hotel one bit.

Room Tip: See advice in the review
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wal4d
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Sullivan's hotel in October for two nights. It is a great little three star hotel very well situated on Mounts Bay road, close to the City. When checking in we were told that our room had been upgraded to a self contained apartment which was a lovely surprise.
The gentleman at reception was very helpful and friendly and also conversed with other customers in french. The self contained room was at the back of the hotel close to the pool which backs onto the hill side of Kings Park. The pool area is a lovely place to sit and relax on the sunbeds or the tables and chairs. The laundry is also located there. Soap and change for the machines are available at reception.
The room was very quiet, clean and comfortable. Ideal if you are staying long or short term as very homely. Although not a problem for us, it maybe difficult for some people to step over the very high sided bath to get into the shower as can be seen in my photos.
The restaurant provided a good basic menu at very reasonable prices. Other bonuses at the hotel were free parking although limited so get in early. Wifi was also free. The Perth free Cat bus service stops right outside. Mounts Bay hospital is right next door. The Swan river and Kings park are also very close. Bicycles are also available. I was impressed by their service. They made sure that my husband, who arrived after me was really who he said he was before allowing him to come up to our room. Even though I had left a do not disturb sign on my door in the morning, house keeping left me a generous bag of tea, coffee and milk supplies and fresh towels on the door handle! It's the little things like this that make everything so much easier when living away from home. Thank you to all the lovely staff at Sullivan's!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

From arrival service was poor, reception lady rude and not helpful. Room smelt like a nursing home, bathroom was disgusting and old and the only iron in the place to iron my business shirts was in a communal laundry on another floor. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank pandg123
Reviewed November 17, 2012

we were due to stay here in Jan 2011. We are a family of 4. The room we got was no where big enough for 4 people. The rooms are sufficient for 2 people only. I wouldn't say this is a family hotel. Infact there is a hospital right next door and the patients stay in this hotel to relax whilst having had chemotherapy. Whilst this is nice for them i had a 4 year old child with me who didn't want to be quite. He wanted to play and make noise as 4 year olds do. I would say if your a couple or on a business trip this hotel would be good for you. Families should give it a miss. There are 2, 2 bedroomed apartments which are lovely. My family and i left this hotel after 2 nights as it just wasnt for us. We went to the city stay apartments which were cheaper and more family friendly

Room Tip: Families shouldn't waste there money staying here. I would stay here if was a single parent with a baby. THE ROOMS WOULD NOT BE BIG ENOUGH fOR A COUPLE AND A BABY
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lisa1980186408
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Sullivans is a good convenient hotel near the centre of Perth, ideal for any visitor. I was in Perth for a few days for work and was trying to keep within a reasonable budget, and found Sullivans to be the ideal choice.

The room was clean, comfortable and spacious - same goes for the en suite. I had one of the front rooms with a balcony as well, a great spot for sitting outside with the laptop when settling down for a bit of work (free Wifi also helps!).

Location is great, you can walk to the CBD in about 15 minutes however if it's a hot summers day the CAT (free bus) stops right outside the hotel frequently. You're right on Kings Park too, so good for walking there for the views of the city but also a handy location for a pleasant stroll along the Swan River.

Good selection on offer at breakfast - fresh fruit, cereals and pastries. I didn't eat my evening meals in the hotel so can't comment on those.

There are a lot of hotels in Perth which are astronomically expensive - Sullivans is fantastic value in comparison and well worth staying in when in Perth there for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business