“Mercure Perth” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mercure Perth

Mercure Perth
Ranked #29 of 81 Hotels in Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel may not be a super 5 star rating, but if 5 stars were rated for staff and hotel ambiance, then this is the one. The staff are so accommodating and the restaurant chef and staff are outstanding. The helpful front counter staff always recognize you and welcome you if you have stayed before. You will never be disappointed

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Matt Y, General Manager at Mercure Perth, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Sue B,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

It really is such a pleasure to receive feedback about our team that highlights their ability to go
above and beyond for our guests.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Tasmania, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hotel is in a great location . Walking distance to mall and shopping. The room was a great size for the family . The room and bathroom was a bit outdated and requires attention for the price we paid. Staff very friendly

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Anniebeeton,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased you enjoyed the room that was allocated to you and your family and it is wonderful to hear positive comments about our team.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Geelong, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Mercure Perth for 3 nights on our way to Bali. Fantastic location and Hotel and facilities were great. The reception staff were OK but the restaurant staff were great as was the breakfast. Recommend this hotel for a Perth stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Anniebeeton,

Thank you for the review.

I will share your feedback across our departments. I am pleased our food and beverage staff looked after you well but it is disappointing to hear about your check in experience. Please accept my apologies.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Bali and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

In town but not in the noisy side of it.
Just steps away from anything which makes the place nice.
Maybe just like a street down from the malls and food and supermarket and Perth Train Station.
We manage to walk to almost anything.
Staff are knowledgable and helpful but the room was not fully stock when we checked in. i.e. no slippers and some small bits and pieces. but was quickly sorted out after a phone call to the front desk.
Overall not a bad place to stay in Perth

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear AT-ML,

Thank you for the review.

I am pleased our staff were able to assist with all your needs.
I agree that our location is very handy for all your shopping and sight seeing activities.

I hope to welcome you back during your next visit down under.

Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed here for two nights one week ago. I arrived early in the morning and was fortunate tgst they had a room ready for me to check into immediately. I don't normally comment on check-in service but this was very efficient and having booked through wotif for the first time, entirely hassle free. I didn't even have to show receipts. My room on level 6 was modern and clean. The bed was very comfortable and may have had a mattress topper on, as there was a softness to it but still very firm. The service from staff was excellent, and the best I have experienced in a long time. On my first day, I awoke early and decided I would prefer breakfast in my room. I called room service who told me to fill out the card in my room and they would be up to collect it. They did promptly and then delivered my order at the earliest time available, which was about 40 minutes later - and a full hot breakfast. Other room service orders were also prompt, good quality and value. The hotel is situated in a central city location, quiet too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matt Y, General Manager at Mercure Perth, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Frans1803,

Thank you for your detailed review.

Its great to hear your reservation and check in experience were so memorable. We aim to make this as effortless as possible and I am pleased we were able to assist with an ealry check in.

Its great to hear that the service you experienced from the whole team surpassed your expectations, they will be delighted when I forward this feedback on to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Matt Young