2,036 results
All reviewseast towerrooftop poolsuperior roomvalet parkingaccor memberpillow menuroom servicehay streetgood sizebuffet breakfastbell towercentral locationbit datedlate checkpleasant staywould stay againelizabeth quay
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We stayed 2 nights at mecure, using the free night stay from my husband and my accor cards. The term and conditiion for using the free night stay is one free night stay per card per stay, however your hotel staff deducted both free nights from my husband's card. Making it impossible for us to use his card on 20 May when we checked into Novotel. We were shocked to find out that your staff did not follow the guideline and as a result we had to pay for our stay at Novotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LightPacker293522
MercurePerth, Front Office Manager at Mercure Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Mercure Perth.

Firstly, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused as a result of you not being able to use your complimentary night. You are correct that one complimentary night can only be used per stay. As a result our system prevents us from being able to deduct two free nights at one time. If a second complimentary night was deducted at a later time, perhaps on departure we can most certainly arrange to have this recredited to your card. This could also have been rectified to ensure you were able to use your complimentary night.

If this matter has still not been rectified please contact us at h1754-fo01@accor.com and we will ensure it is resolved as quickly as possible.

Reviewed May 22, 2011

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2011

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our couple of nights at the Mercure Hotel in Perth WA,which we chose because of it's convenient location . We found the staff extremely helpful and obliging at all times. All requests for service were met cheerfully.
However (there is always a 'however' ) I did request that particular room as it said it would accommodate three people,so I thought we would have an extra bed as my husband and prefer to sleep apart.We tend to keep one another awake !!! Consequently 'Sleep Quality 'is not as good as it could have been. We didn't complain about this to the management as they did provide us with a walk in shower stall which was essential for my invalid husband.
We were particularly inpressed by the friendliness of the dining room staff ,as well as the staff involved with the Vallet parking they were always obliging and couldn't do enough to help.
Over all we were quite impressed by the accommodation and service.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple