Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$118
$114
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$83
$77
  • Restaurant
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$152
$120
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$73
$65
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$98
$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$115
$97
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$86
$84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

1,921 results
All reviewstravel lodgebalcony roomred cat bus stophay streetfree bus servicefree cat busgood sizeexcellent locationfree wificonvenient locationwalking distancecomfy bedreception staffroom servicepleasant staypublic transportwould stay again
Reviewed July 3, 2009

Front desk staff were friendly and courteous (Victor and Heather especially), however the housekeeping staff were quite rude and unprofessional. The head housekeeper told mgmt that I had H1N1 flu simply because I arrived jet lagged and slept in the following day after my arrival (36 hours in transit from Los Angeles merits a sleep in) I complained to mgmt and advised them that this was extremely rude and irresponsible (and needed to stop) after yet another hosekeeping attendant asked a few days later if I was still sick with the flu. Room decor had an ovrall "tired" feeling and Towel racks were loose,tea kettle was rusty, and vents in room and bathroom were full of dust and had not been cleaned for sometime. Balcony upgrade was nice and appreciated as it offered a nice view of the CBD in Perth. Please be advised that there is a major construction project across Hay street from the hotel however and is quite loud from 6 a.m. until 5 p.m. Although my price included Internet services,my account had to be reviewed during checkout before it was removed. Also, 2 long distance calls were kindly removed due to a problem with the phone card access in the middle of my stay and not placed on my final bill.Now Travelodge is trying to charge me for them.

Armada Cafe next to the hotel was a true gem and bright spot of my stay. The cuisine is superb and the chefs and wait staff really go the extra mile. Peter, Amy, hans and the rest of the cafe staff went above and beyond in service and attention to detail. One should definitely make this a top dining choice when staying in Perth.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank sonoran_rain
Reviewed July 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed for one night at a special winter breaks rate of $149.00 including breakfast. I found the selection at breakfast to be more than ample, beds very comfortable and room quiet. The lady (mature lady) on reception when we checked in and then when we checked out is a real assett to the Hotel, she was friendly, professional and new her job well. I would definetly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2009

We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights for holiday purpose, at about A$150 a night.

Room
We were given a king-size bed and a single bed - we combined both to become a super-king-size bed! Room is new, spacious and clean, as is the bathroom. Air-conditioning is quiet and just nice. Only drawback is the view - facing the back of another building - which is fine with us as we were mostly out of the hotel during the day.

Restaurant
Had a dinner meal there on the first night. Food is so-so and the price is a bit pricey. Service is slower than expected, and certainly can be improved. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Location
Excellent, definitely no complaints. The free Red CAT bus stop is right in front of the hotel. Very near to City Centre and walkable distance to Perth Mint and other places of interest.

Other Convenience
There are a few cafes besides the hotel that serve good breakfast. There is also a convenience store down at St. Georges Terrace (1 block away, 3-mins walk) that opens till midnight. But the hotel does not provide car parking.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank kllim3
Reviewed June 14, 2009

Reception staff provides very good service, very helpful, courteous and professional. Reception guy gave a lot of guidance as my trip is F&E totally and not driving. Hotel room is very big, spacious, airy and clean. Just that I think hotel should provide tissue box in the bedroom and not just the toilet only. Hotel location pretty good, not too far from main shopping areas, yet quiet surrounding. Paid for 3N but I got 1N free promo, so its v worth!

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank dordor-Sin
Reviewed June 1, 2009

I stayed her for three nights on a recent business trip.
Rooms
The room was spacious and very clean. However it was one of the coldest rooms I have ever stayed in. The air conditioning was supposed to be reverese cycle so should have been able to heat the room. This was not the case. The air con was also very noisy so if you are a light sleeper give this hotel a miss. The king size bed was two single beds fastened together I think as there was quite a ridge down the middle of the bed. It was a very firm bed so good for those with back problems.
There is no mini bar but this was no a problem for me on this trip but the empty fridge would be great for those who do a little self catering.

Staff
The staff were an asset to the hotel as they were very friendly and helpful.
Dining Room
The food was good. breakfast is a full buffet and there was a good but not extensive choice of food.
I probably would not use this hotel again as it is a little too basic for me but certainly if you can get a good rate it would be fine.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business