Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$94
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Room Service
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Pool
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$102
  • Pool
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$107
$100
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
1,921 results
All reviewstravel lodgebalcony roomred cat bus stophay streetfree bus servicefree cat busgood sizeexcellent locationfree wificonvenient locationwalking distancecomfy bedreception staffroom servicepleasant staypublic transportwould stay again
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I booked & paid in advance the CBD special- which incl a King Room & breakfast for both guests. I was happy to find the room was available when i arrived at 11.30am- but upon going to my room i had been placed in a twin room (this happens everytime i stay at Travelodge)- i had to go back to reception to get moved to a King room. The room itself was clean & tidy- the bathroom is pretty dated and could do with a refurb. No traffic noise but the noise from the elevator was pretty bad and we were quite a distance from it.
Upon checking out in the morning i asked for my breakfast coupons, only to be told these were not included on the rate, after insisting they were when i booked i was eventually told "oh yes, so it is" - i really shouldn't have bothered because the breakfast was horrendous. It was 9am on Sunday so not the end of service and there were no eggs, minimal bacon, no fruit, and a couple of pastries- can't imagine anyone paying for it!
During checkout i was also asked how i would like to pay for my stay- after advising i had already paid in full i was told "no you haven't" so again i had to argue for her to check again because i had confirmed my full payment when checking in. Again it was found it was an error at their end.
So at the end of the day i only paid $105 as part of the CBD special- and i guess that's about the level of service i got. I certainly wouldn't recommend paying much more for this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the elevator as you can as they are loud!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Maido77,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review.

Please accept my apologies that the service you received during your stay was not up to our usually high standards.

I have shared your review with both our Front Office and F&B Team to help them better improve upon their service.

If you would like to discuss your stay with, please contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au

Reviewed June 13, 2013

enjoyed my stay at this clean hotel. to call it 4 star is a bit of an exaggeration, but i find that relatively common in this part of the world. anyhow, staying in a king room with a nice view of victoria square. free upgrade from the nice staff. location is a bit out of the way (10-15 min walk to the main street) but there is a free Red line station right in front of the hotel. enjoyed my stay and would do it again. they'd benefit from a better business center. there were some loud obnoxious young adults there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear PENNsational,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and complimentary upgrade with us.

Please know that our 4 star rating actually comes from AAA tourism.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Hotels again in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here three nights in May 2013. Double room with balcony was clean, comfortable and very spacious. Hotel staff friendly, polite and helpful - receptionist charged my phone for me after I had checked out.

Balcony rooms ideal for smokers and ashtray provided on balcony table.

My only minor gripe was that some channels on the TV had poor reception and an annoying buzzing. I'm sure they would have sorted it if I had asked, but I wasn't in Perth to watch TV so it wasn't a major issue.

• Stayed: May 2013
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear CaptainSiCo,

Thank you for your review.

I team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am pleased to inform you that we have just completed rewiring all of the hotel TV system to ensure a clear picture in every room.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights from 10 June 2013. Room was clean and fairly spacious. Bathroom is a little dated. Large comfortable king size bed with a (fold out) couch in the room. Good blockout curtains and no traffic noise meant I got a good night's sleep. Dined in the hotel restaurant for dinner the second night and breakfast each morning. Evening meal at the restaurant was enjoyable and reasonably priced. Wait staff were friendly and attentive. Good selection for breakfast and good coffee. Best value accommodation I could find (Perth appears to be overpriced when it comes to accommodation). Walking distance to shopping, restaurants (try out Southern Star Vietnamese Restaurant nearby), the ferry, and Courts. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Foxetti
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Foxetti,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our Armada restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast and dinner.

You will always get the best price by calling us direct or visiting our website.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Hotels in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have stayed many times in Perth as a weekend getaway, this was probably the best rate we have ever had through wotif. Extremely cheap & it included breakfast. We ended up with a balcony room, which we didn't expect due to the cheap rate. This was an added bonus as it overlooked some historical buildings & gardens & the view was beautiful. The rooms were quite large and the bed comfy. Yes some of the furniture is a little dated but everything was clean & in good condition so it didn't really bother us. Again due to the low rate we weren't sure what breakfast would be like but it was a full buffet style & we were more than satisfied.
Have already booked another weekend getaway for my partners birthday & because of the great rate have another booked as a shopping trip with my daughter.

Room Tip: Rooms facing onto Hay Street have a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lesley B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive review.

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be such good value for money. Over the next few months we will be relacing some of the room furniture with more modern items as well as installing new balcony doors and elevators in the hotel.