Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$67
  • Room Service
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$79
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$106
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Pool
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
Official Hotel Site
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$108
$101
Agoda.com
1,923 results
All reviewstravel lodgebalcony roomred cat bus stophay streetfree bus servicefree cat busgood sizeexcellent locationfree wificonvenient locationwalking distancecomfy bedreception staffroom servicepleasant staypublic transportwould stay again
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

As my heading states it's great value for money as its in Perth.

I have stayed here 6 times, unfortunately this may be the last time. I stayed at another hotel on the north side of town on Sunday and it has a lot better value for money in cleanliness and modernness.

Unfortunately, little thinks irritated me this trip.
1. The bed sheets didn't reach the end of the bed, when I jumped in both nights I touched the mattress with my feet as the bed sheets were either too short or bed not made properly.
2. I found a cockroach in the bathroom.
3. The right hand mattress was sunken, based on most people sleeping on that side as that's the side the tv is on. The other side of the bed was much firmer. I would have organised for mattresses to be moved around every few weeks to you get a even use.
4. In the restaurant (this is a comment I
Made last time), in the area where the coffee machine is the cleanliness under the bench is woeful, there are spoons and general dirt on the floor under the bench. As this is in clear view if you sit by the window looking into the coffee machine area it should be cleaned constantly. Obviously cleaning is only done where you can see.

In stating this this is a convenient hotel, however value for money is getting low as I have stayed in better in Perth for less.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank fabian1982
John_Bristowe, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear fabian1982,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Please accept my apologies for the issues that caused you irritation during your stay at Travelodge Perth.

I have passed your feedback regarding the sheets on to the housekeeping manager and asked her to retrain the team on correct bed making procedures. We have full pest prevention measures in place, one cockroach may have slipped through but please be assured there are normally none in the hotel. We rotate our mattresses in accordance with the manufactures instructions. The breakfast service area is cleaned everyday after service, some times during service it can get a little messy but is always cleaned afterwards.

If you would like to discuss your stay with me, please feel free to contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Staying here is like staying in a central business district college dorm, the whole place smells horrendous and the walls are paper thin. Also the internet is expensive and very slow? Do not stay here if you are a business traveller, this is a place for guys who work in the mines and just need a place to crash and are used to sleeping in the desert. Steer very clear

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ChaseWashington
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear ChaseWashington,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay at Travelodge Perth.

Last year we installed new doubled glazed windows in in all our standard rooms to improve their noise reduction and make for a much more comfortable room. In July we will be installing double glazed sliding doors on all our balcony rooms as well although they are already quiet and peaceful rooms. I do not know what smell you are referring to throughout the hotel as all carpets are regularly cleaned as part of our maintenance schedules and we have received no other comments in regards to odours.

We are definitely one of the most competitively priced hotels in the Perth market. You will always get are best rate guaranteed by booking online or directly with us.

For the internet please just connect to the Travelodge network with the strongest network signal and you will enjoy high speed internet.

If you would like to discuss your stay, please feel free to contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Hotels again in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

An ideal city hotel at a very competitive rate. Great having a 'Red Cat' bus stop(part of the free city bus service) right outside the hotel for easy access to Perth Underground and the shopping centre.
Bernard and Kevin on reception could not have been more helpful and courteous. The restaurant manager and waiting staff were all very polite and helpful.
Will definitely stay at the Travelodge again.

Room Tip: It was great having a balcony overlooking the front of the hotel but it can be rather noisy well into the night and early morning.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear HMC58,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay here with us and found your rate to be competitive.

We pride ourselves on having a team that will always deliver good service and everyone here will be delighted to red your review.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

You get the basics but that's it. Everything can be best described as adequate but nothing more. No complaints and no compliments.

The location of the hotel is close to st. George's terrace but there are quite a few more options in the vicinity.

• Stayed: April 2013
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Gaurav K,

Thank you for taking the time top provide us with your feedback.

Our hotel provides guests with everything they need to have a comfortable stay whilst visiting Perth for leisure or for business. There are other options within the city but you will find Travelodge to be of excellent value for money.

You can always get the best rate by visiting our website or calling us direct.

We hope to see you again soon at Travelodge Hotels.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Just stayed at the Travelodge Perth. It was very good. I drove straight from the airport, which took me 20 minutes. They have a car park downstairs. Checking in was easy and welcoming, specially when you arrive at 11pm after traveling for 5hrs. I got a room on the 3rd floor. King size bed, all working facilities and a good size bathroom. Room service was exactly what I was looking for. Not fancy, but very tasty. I can recommend this hotel at anytime.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank maurorisch
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Maurorisch,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Just for your reference, we do not actually have guest parking onsite but there are numerous options near us.